Chapter 141

Freen can you please take some photos of Hathu from my room , so that we can hang them here , Becky said

Sure ,freen left to the room .she took some of the photos of Hathu from the drawer and she found some photos of Becky .

Freen shocked to see Becky's childhood photo. Freen saw every photos of Becky but she never see her photo when she is too young.

Freen took the photo and kept in her pocket .

Party started , hathu weared a Black frock . She hold a star stick and she also have a crown in her head . At back of hathu , an Angel wings is tied up . The whole place is themed as Sky and cloud. Hathu is smiling seeing her photos and videos clips playing in the projector . Freen and hathu looked same .As they wear same pattern of dress . Freen carried hathu in her arms and she introduced her to her clients and board members .

Becky occupied the stage and she told she will have an announcement. Everyone looked at her . Hathu is looking seriously on Becky .she ran near to her and whispered in her ears .

What is the surprise mami ? Hathu asked

I promised you something , doing you remember it . Hathu kept her hand in head and tried to think .

Don't think much , I ll itself help you , Becky lifted Hathu .

Melissa stand next to April . Everyone attention is towards Becky .

Hathu , it's something beyond your understanding but I try my level best to make you understand. If your mom choosed other mom for you , is it ok ? Becky asked .

I did not understand, Hathu blinked her eyes .

If your bunny became your daddy , is it ok for you ? Becky crossed her fingers .

Hathu looked Freen and Becky .

Amporn came towards freen and hold her hand , showing that freen is her daddy .

Hathu looked Amporn and she then looked Becky .

Mami ! Bunny is Amporn daddy ! Hathu looked sad .

Freen understand the situation and she kneeled down in front of Amporn .

Amporn , I m your daddy but can I take hathu as my daughter . She don't have daddy . You love her ? Freen asked .

Douglas came near Amporn. Babe ! You already have me , mami and uncle , but look hathu she have only mami and Richee .

Amporn ran and she stand next to hathu .

Phi , promise me that you will share daddy with me . You will not take her from me . Amporn stretched her pinky finger towards hathu .

Promise ! I ll not . Freen gave a big relieve breathe .

Hathu smiled and ran towards freen .

From today your not my bunny and i ll call you daddy , Hathu pinched Freen's cheek .

So when you got daddy , you forget mami , Becky stand next to Freen .

No , then now I have mami and daddy .

Hathu and Amporn left to play .

After the party , Becky standing in the balcony and looking at the moon . Freen hugged her from back .

What are you thinking ! You know I always missed you , i never dreamed that I ll get you again in my life . But today you are with us .

Becky , I need to say you something , freen told.

About what ? Becky looked confusely

**** Soon i complete this book , thanks for everyone supporting till now !!! Be happy and keep smiling

By

Kavin Jhon 💕