Chapter 139

Melissa sat next to April , Melissa noted April's face looks so sad .

After they reached home . Melissa tried to speak with April . She walked towards the garden.

April, Melissa touched the April shoulder .

April hugged Melissa and started to cry . Freen and Becky saw them from the balcony .

You are genius freen , Becky patted freen shoulder

Thanks , freen grabbed Becky waist near her .

Melissa breaked the hug and wiped the tears .

Don't cry ! I ll not leave you this time .

You should not ! April and Melissa looked over the voice .

Freen standing in the garden .

Melissa you cannot hide us , you both are really friends. Becky questioned Melissa

No she is my girlfriend, we are in love for past 2 1/2 years , Melissa hold April hand tightly .

2 1/2 years !!  but you are in states and you returned before 6 months , Becky asked.

Yeah Becky , i know April when i am in states. We are studying in the same University. She proposed me but I m not sure. I thought the relationship what I have with her is just a timepass.  You know me right , I m a type of one night stand . I never understand her feel . One day she just disappeared from the university. Day by day i started to miss her . With help of my friends , I found that she is prisoned by her dad . She is brutally tortured by her dad .

But why ! Becky asked

Her father don't like she is dating girls . So he want April to marry his uncle son .

So that day when I saw you, actually you escaped from your dad , Freen asked

April nodded her head .

I m sorry , we should have not believed your dad , Freen said

Then how did she escape from him ? Becky asked

With my friend help , I filed a case and i took custody of her now . But it's not permanent it's temporary.we need to get married soon , Melissa said .

****I take a time to thank everyone . Who take time to read , comment and vote . Somedays i feel really down , with your votes and comments , my day became so colourful. Thanks once again , differences almost reached 79k views . It's will not happened without your support . I know somewhere I m still lacking on the stories I ll try to correct it and develop my writing skills . Thanks once again ****