Chapter 77

Rhea , Douglas hugged Rhea from back .

Rhea shocked for a second and she dropped her mirror .

What happened Rhea, why you scared this our room , Douglas asked

Nothing .. i m fine , i need to check on Amporn .

Rhea left the room and She is confused whether she need to say that Becky did not abort the child to Douglas or not . Douglas is one who is in anger with Becky more than freen . Douglas asked Becky to think twice before she leave the house . Even Douglas do not know what happened that night . Freen ask me to hide from Douglas . Freen told me if Douglas know the truth it will create a problem to me as well Fah . Douglas believed freen and he supported freen will not do anything to Amrstrong. Becky left the home . After she left Douglas thought of speaking with Becky but before that we got a news of Becky child is dead . It made him to hate Becky . She never used to say her name , she always used to call her princess, i know that Becky and Douglas engaged before getting married to me . I respected his care and friendship towards Becky. If i say now , what will be react . Except me , heng and fah others know Freen drunken and hitted Armstrong . But only we know the truth what happened that night .

I went to check Amporn but i m shocked Amporn showing Advertisement to Freen and she pointing Becky and start to say it is Hathu Mami .

Soon i grabbed the phone from Amporn , she finish i lifted her .

Rhea leave her she came to say something with me about Hathai .

Nothing freen , she is joking and it's already 9 i need to make her sleep .

Let it she sleep here ! Freen pointed the bed .

No freen tomorrow you have a Flight to London . So i don't want her to disturb you .

Amporn mouth is covered by Rhea , so she cannot speak anything .

Ok ... Freen get up and kissed Amporn on her forehead.

Freen face changes into sad and Rhea noticed that .

What happened Freen

I do not know suddenly i got the memory of Hathai . I thought of informing her that i ll not be there for next 2 days .

Rhea smiled and she said you can call her .

But ... Yes i have her mami Number i ll call her .

Freen you know her mami ! Rhea asked

Yes i have met her twice , once in the shop and other in the school .

What's her Name ?

Cindy ! Rhea confused later she guessed it will be Richee's wife .

Freen called Cindy ,

Cindy took the phone .

Hello !!

Hi this is freen Amporn daddy

Yes Freen ! Once Cindy finished . Richee confused with whom Cindy is speaking .

I am going to London tomorrow. I need to say bye to Hathai. Is she still awake !!

One min i ll check , Cindy left the room

Becky saying bed stories for Hathai .

Freen she is still awake .

Can you please give the phone to her before that can you please turn on the video .

Yes , once Cindy turned on . Richee know it's freen .

Richee shocked and surprised seeing Freen on the video call .

Oh my god , Becky is inside ,it's my mistake i never shown freen to my sweet wife that why this happening !! What i ll do know , if princess know this i m dead .. do something ?? Richee scolded himself

Richee took the phone from Cindy and muted the call and turned off the video .

What happened Richee ? This is not a good habit of grabbing other phones that too when they are busy .

Richee stared at Cindy , wait i ll call princess then you can speak .

Princess , Richee called

Yes Richee

Princess help with this document !!

Now ?

Yes , it's urgent i need to mail them .

My little bunny stay here ! Mami will come back .

Cindy suspicious about Richee attitude , in the collapse freen disconnected the call and Cindy again called her and gave the phone Hathai .

Angel , someone need to speak with you ! Cindy said

Hathu looked at the phone and it's Freen

Hey Bunny !! Hathu jumped in bed .

My little bunny i m going to London for two days , i cannot meet you . Don't forget me

I ll not bunny , miss you

It's cute, miss you too little bunny .. freen gave a virtual kiss and she hang up the call .

Becky entered the room when hathu kiss the phone .

Who is that !!!

Hathu knows that she do not say anything about freen , she rolled her eyes !!!

Hathu say me ! Becky raised her voice