•01| Unaware of the Storm🖤

---------------------------------------------------------

||AUTHOR POV||

A fresh morning environment, fresh air, cold breeze were blowing, the sun rays falling on the flowers in the garden kissing them a good morning, making them blooming cheerfully. Some areas of the garden welcome the warm sun rays whereas some parts of it are still dark as it's too early in the morning. Bird chirping sounds could be heard like soothing music as the birds started their days.

In the calming atmosphere, two people's feet come into view on the path in the middle who are here for an early morning walk.

Hands were intertwined whereas the girl's head was resting on the male shoulder who was taking slow steps ahead on the path, along with him.

"Can we sit? I'm tired." Y/n, a 25 year old girl said wearily while looking at her husband, the love of her life Kim Taehyung who looked at her before nodding.

With that they both walk towards a wooden bench.

"Take it easy, Love." Holding his lovely wife's hand and shoulder, Taehyung helped her sit down on the wooden bench and then sit beside her. She leaned back on the bench and took a deep breath, inhaling the calm and fresh air.

But suddenly Yn opened her eyes when she felt Taehyung getting off from his place.

"Where are you going?" She questioned, looking at her husband confusingly who walked towards the growing flowers without uttering anything.. She frowned her brows in curiosity but soon a chuckle left her mouth when she saw her husband plucking a fresh beautiful rose from the garden.

With a warm smile, Taehyung came back & kneeled down before her & raised his hand holding the rose in front of her belly. "So...this is for my sweet little baby who's resting inside her mumma's tummy."

A broad smile lifted her cheeks up seeing her husband talking to her almost non-existent baby bump.

Yn got married to her love Taehyung, more than a year ago and now she is 3 weeks pregnant with his child. "My baby will be just like this rose.. so soft & beautiful just like her mom." He announced while caressing her belly.

Taehyung loves kids so much and the day they both got to know about her pregnancy, his happiness has no limit.. A smile cracked up on yn's face.

She still remembers that day when her husband cried in joyness while hugging her so tight after knowing that he's gonna be a father soon.

"Dadda gonna give you the world my baby. Just come out fast, dadda wants to play with you so bad." Yn couldn't help but chortle at his fondness towards their unborn baby. Tae leaned forward and planted a feathery kiss on her tummy before averting his eyes at his wife while smiling. "I love you both so much.''

Her eyes beamed up hearing those words. Yn bent a little and placed a soft kiss on his forehead before uttering.. "Me and our baby love you more." He smiled and got up and then sat back beside her before handing the rose to her.

Y/n kept staring at the rose for a brief moment & then narrowed her eyes at him.

"Wasn't this rose for our baby? Now you're giving this same rose to me huh!!" She muttered with a teasing tone to which he chuckled and swaddled his arms around her shoulder before pulling her closer to him protectively.

"I'm giving this rose to our baby through you. Not to you, okay?" He teased her back with a grin. Y/n scrunches up her nose in indignation with a little pout and turns her face to the other side while crossing her hands against her chest.