•10| Don't leave me alone🖤

••NEXT DAY••
The gleaming rays of the sun entered into the room, ending the darkness of the room. You slowly shifted in your place only to find it empty as Taehyung wasn't beside you. Suddenly you remembered last night's scenes and quickly sat up while shouting his name but...

"Tae— *cough* *cough* You coughed as you felt soreful knot in your throat, making your windpipe dry and scratchy. You rubbed your neckline while squishing your eyes in pain.

Taehyung was standing in front of the mirror, getting ready for the office but you didn't realize his presence till yet.. When Tae heard you coughing he came to you and rubbed your back..

"Are you alright?" he asked worriedly and that's where you noticed him there.

"You were here— you stopped yourself in the midst when you saw him in his office attire. "Where are you going?"  You asked shortly.

"Umm.. To company?" Your eyes widened hearing him and you immediately snapped..

"Nooo you aren't going company today. You aren't leaving me here alone." You promptly stood up on your feet and clinched the thick fabric of his attire while your heart was threatening to come out of your chest, thinking about spending the whole day in this house without him..

"Cia will be with you babe, and beside it this meeting is really important—- (you didn't let him complete his words as you interrupted him.)

"No, I don't want to hear anything.. you're not going to company and that's final." (You snarled at him but soon your voice softened and you looked at him with your pleading eyes.)

"Please don't leave me alone in this house Tae, please I beg you.."  Your voice trembled as you took his hand on yours, grasping it in a tight hold.

Taehyung eyebrows wiggled in bewilderment as soon as your soft palm touched his skin, his eyes enlarged in shock. Your body temperature is terribly high which made him stunned.

"Y/N, your hand." Tae clutched your wrist for checking your temperature and it was severely high and was everything but normal or endurable..

Your eyes had slowly turned red, Raising his hand Tae placed his palm over your forehead and darted it down to your face and then cupped your face. His enlarged eyes turned more wide, feeling your body heat as you were blazing badly..

"Oh gosh!! Your body is burning, Y/n, you have a very high fever." He said being worried, stepping back from you he quickly rushed towards the cupboard and opened it before taking out the thermometer from one of the drawers and instantly came back to you.

"Open your mouth" You did as he said and then he put the thermometer into your mouth whilst you were gazing at his every action wordlessly because at this point you feel no energy in your body.

"Wait here, I'll be back in minutes." He made you sit on the bed and immediately took off his coat and strode outside urgently while folding his sleeves up till his elbow.

You blink twice while sitting alone in your room. Lifting your hand you touched your temple and realized that your body is seriously burning.. Then you took out the thermometer from your mouth and let out a heavy sigh seeing your body temperature… it was really high.

Placing the indicator beside the pillow you were about to lay down when the twinkling sound of the ankle bracelet's bell captured your attention as you tossed your head towards the door only to see Cia's tiny figure standing on the doorstep.

But your brows joined in confusion when you saw her alluring hazel orbs which were shimmering with crystal tears but before you could ask her anything you spotted her rushing towards your direction and soon you found her wrapping her arms around you as she hugged you really tightly..