•16| Basement Truth🖤

||AUTHOR POV||
As soon as your body drew inside, the door of the basement got shut and you harshly dragged through a ramp which seemed like a sloped pathway surface.. You whined in pain whereas an extreme amount of pain shot inside your entire body.. You move your hand on your head as it was aching badly. Slowly opening your eyes you found yourself in a pitch black dark & quiet room.

You promptly got up from the floor and gulped in fear as you looked around yourself, there's only darkness lingering around you.. You put your hand on your belly and slightly caressed it whereas tears were abruptly shedding from your eyes.

"I'm sorry baby.. because of me you have to suffer this much but as mumma promised she won't let anything happen to you.. She couldn't protect her one child but she won't let anything happen to you." You wipe off your tears before carefully standing up on your trembling feet.

"I have to find a way out of here, as soon as possible." Your body was shivering in alarm while your heart was hammering inside your chest at immense speed.

It was so hard for you to see through the things because of the absence of light.. You moved your hands in the air to find the switchboard or something which can help you in seeing through this blackness but there was nothing that could help you.. While going in a certain direction your leg suddenly tripped on something and you dropped down on the floor..

"Aaahh!!" Squishing your eyes you squeal in pain and were about to lift your body up when instantaneously your hands touched something on the floor. Your brows knitted together as you took that object in your hands to figure out what it was..

"A Torch?" A sudden kind of reassurance washed over you as you realized that it's a torch. Straightening your back you strived to switch it on but it wasn't igniting.. Your breath hitched when that device didn't work..

"No..no.. Oh god please don't do this to me." Tapping it on your palm viciously you tried a few more times to turn it on and after several attempts it finally worked and now you can get some light there...

________

Gawking at that basement door, Taehyung clenched his fist tightly as his heart was threatening to jump out of his chest in agitation. He was worried for you and his unborn baby so much because now he knows how dangerous it can be for them to stay in this house for even a further moment..

Holding back his pain and the ache in his entire physique he got up from the floorboards and stood up on his feet. Although his body was aching so much, he still managed to scamper towards the already closed door of the basement before banging his fist against it..

"Y/N!!" He called out your name as his jaw was set vigorously.. "Love, can you hear me?" He roared with concern tracing in his voice as his breathings were uneven and hand was busy twisting the door knob whereas his other hand was constantly banging on the door vigorously.

He used his whole muscular strength & strived to open the door but he was unable to open it as if some force was stopping him from doing that.

"Y/NN??" He again slammed his fist on the wooden door, this time more powerfully while screeching your name but didn't get anything in response which was making him weak every second..

Gulping down a lump in his dry throat he took a step back and threw a few kicks on the door but no use, it seems like the door got stuck.

"F*ck!! What should I do now?" Cursing under his breath he started panicking. He wanted to save you anyhow but didn't know what to do..