•11| Alone in the house🖤

||Around 6:18 PM||
•(YOUR POV)•

The window of the house trembles, from the power of thunder rolling across the skies. Lightning strikes in the distance, illuminating the night and your room in that small moment.. Slowly unlatching your eyes, you found your drowsy vision staring at the ceiling. You rub your eyes in order to adjust your vision while sitting up on your bed.

The room was a bit darker because all the lights were off except the dimly lit lamp beside your bed which was illuminating enough area for you to see the things.

You tossed your head towards the creaking window and noticed it was raining heavily outside.. Rubbing your fingers on your temple you sat up on the mattress.

"Taehyung, Are you there?" You called out for him but a few seconds passed yet you didn't get any response from his side.

"T-Taehyung??" Your throat still hurts but you manage to yell his name again but no response.. The crease on your forehead deepened as you pushed the duvet back over your legs and got off the bed before coming out of the room.

"Tae!! Where are you?" While walking in the corridor you look for him everywhere and thought to check on Cia's room too.. Twisting the knob and calling her name you fluttered open the door but found the emptiness of the room.

"Where did these two go?" You frowned in perplexity and came out from her room before heading towards the hallway.. You thought maybe they both were playing in the living area as out of their habit.

Sighing deeply you stride towards the stairs..

"Why are they not responding? TAEHYUNG...CIA!" You call them once again while gripping the stair grill & come downstairs.

"Taehyung-ahh?" You try to utter as much louder as you could but your sore throat was faltering your voice to come out clearly..

"Where are they?" You muttered under your breath as you didn't get the single sight of them in the living area and then walked towards the kitchen, then Taehyung's study room and like this you searched for them in the whole house but they were not anywhere..

"Tae, where are you please come out.. if you both are trying to play a game with me then stop it. I'm not in the state to play with you both." You said slowly while wandering your eyes around the house but again you greeted with the silence which accelerated your heartbeat as you started panicking in pure terror.

Taehyung is not the kind of person who will play with you when he knows you've not been well and suffering from a high fever.. You gulped hard sensing the possibility of the situation you're in right now.

"Did he leave me here....alone?" You got goosebumps just by the thought that you're all alone in this haunted house.

"He took c-cia with him too... H..how can he do this to me?" You whispered and immediately ran upstairs not knowing that Tae left the house with Tannie but Cia is still somewhere in this house..

"How the hell could he leave me here? He knows I don't want to stay here but still he leaves me alone." Your voice cracked. The moment you came to your room you quickly dashed to the bedside and immediately stretched your hand before grabbing your phone from the nightstand and dialed his number with your sweaty palms as it was quivering erratically.

You let out a shaky breath while your hand trembled unlocking the phone before promptly putting it on your ear, you waited for a few seconds only to hear..