•18| The End🖤

||

"I WILL TAKE YOU WITH ME, DOLL."

He said while looking straight at your quivering self which made him simper evilly.. Your pulse quickened and guts shrunken by witnessing the brutal madness ghosting in his dark eyes.. He was looking completely barbaric, ready to torment you cruelly..

Terrified was an understatement, you were frightened to your core but you were still so weak to do anything..

"I WOULDN'T GO ALONE." With that he turned and stepped towards your direction and you froze in your place as you don't have enough strength in you to fight back against him..

You drop yourself on the floor as your legs feel so incompetent to carry your own body weight..

"LEAVE HER.. please let her gO.. If you want then take my life but don't harm her.." Taehyung shrieked while struggling to free himself but he couldn't move his body a bit..

"Y/N Run!! Please love.. Get up & Run from here." He said but your ears turned deaf as the situation became so traumatizing for you..

You moved your glossy eyes and saw that cheepy wraith striding toward you with a malicious smirk on his pale and rotten face, adding more terror to your already agony filled state yet you didn't budge a bit. You stay rooted in your place, completely anxious and paranoid..

Tears collected in your eyes when you found his hideous face just before you whereas the malicious sneer was giving you the evidence of his insanity..

What intention he had stored in his head for you? What he really wants from you?

Extending his hand forward he came to touch you but before he could even touch or do anything to you, suddenly the priest pronounced holy words loudly, making him halt in his deed..

As a priest, Father Damien knows how to control evil spirits so he started chanting Jesus' name, making that creep growled in fits of rage.. He tossed his head at father Damien and threw a heavy box toward him but it didn't succeed in hurting him which angered that shadow more as because of father's continuous devotion he was getting weak passing every second..

His spell also started loosening on Taehyung and father Damien which turned him even more furious and while roaring loudly he threw the priest's body towards one direction and Taehyung's body in the other..

They both hissed in pain but father Damien's lips did not stop pronouncing the holy words even for a moment..

You know he might have been triggered by father Damien's continuous intercession which was clearly showing in his features but the thing you were unable to understand was that even after burning all his belongings, how could he still exist because you could clearly see his sorcery stuff currently on fire..

Then what is that thing that you missed? Are you forgetting something? Any specific things??

You were in a dilemma and striving to figure out the situation when your wandering eyes again captured Cia standing on a certain spot while gaping down on her feet..

You frowned before shifting your gaze where she was gaping at and spotted the video camera and those crumbled paper boxes beside her legs that you had dropped a while back as they were still scattered on the ground from a little distance away from you..

Trailing her eyes at you, she slowly nodded her head before stepping away from there and it didn't take you so long to understand what she wanted to tell you by that gesture......