•13| Heartbreaking Scenario🖤

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~ You screamed your lungs out and quickly back off while shivering but you got disbalanced & fell from the bed on your....

Stomach.

But before your belly could touch the floor and get hurt you abruptly placed your one hand on your stomach and supported your body from the other.. Your elbow got hurt but you managed to prevent your stomach from coming into contact with the surface & save your baby..

Your face had turned sweaty at the thought that if you couldn't balance yourself on time then maybe you would have put your child's life in danger..

Breathing erratically, you turned your face and noticed from under the bed that two legs were getting off from the bed and stood up before turning on his feet.....and now he is taking steps towards YOU..

You quickly got on your knees and gawked above the bed but saw no one, so you again looked under the bed and there too you didn't see anyone.. You averted your gaze at every corner of the room while panting and found everything normal.

You closed your eyes and breathed properly thinking that it must be your hallucinations.. But your eyes fluttered open at the sudden creak sound which came from your side.

Your head snapped in that direction as you saw a vase which was placed on the nightstand. Your pulse quickened when it started shaking itself and fell on the floor, scattering into small pieces..

After that the clock which was hanging on the wall also fell on the floor And slowly all the things which were present in the room started shaking and falling down one after one..

Breaking sound of those things echoed in the room.

A loud scream seethed out from her mouth as you covered your ears before getting up from the floor.. And with no prior warning the almirah in your room got opened and all of yours and Taehyung's clothes dispersed down around the surface itself.

Just after that the mirror of your dressing table began to break with a cracking sound and in the blink of your eyes it scattered on the floorboards into multiple pieces with a loud sound..

"Aaaaaaaa~ Stop" You squished your eyes being petrified to the core and when you opened your lashes your gaze directly fell on those broken pieces on the floor.

You kneely gawked at those mirror pieces but you became bewildered when they started trembling and gradually lifted up, pointing its sharp tips towards your direction. Your eyes widened and lips parted in shock..

Holding on to your breath you stepped backward whereas your heart was thumping against your ribcage at an immense pace..

You swiftly turned around and ran towards the door as you saw those pieces coming towards your direction.

You immediately come out of the room and shut the door behind and soon after you heard those pieces banging on the door as they penetrated through the wooden door vigorously.

Your heart came up to your mouth at the thought that if you had missed even a second then these mirror pieces would've made holes in your body by now..

The hot tears again gushed down through your cheeks as you started crying louder. Now you just wanted to leave this house asap. You took a sharp breath and peaked down through the corridor.

Desperately, your eyes searched across the entire hallway and saw no one there.. You took that opportunity and immediately dashed straight for the stairs.

Keeping your steps faster you aim towards the main door at an alarming speed. As you took the step down from the last stairs, you nearly pitched forward and flinched, barely catching yourself on the railing.