•07| Evil Spirit🖤

"HE. WON'T. LISTEN. TO. YOU...."

That same creepy spine-chilling voice whispered against your ear, petrifying the sh!t out of your soul..

Every ounce of your being numbed as you felt like your blood had frozen whereas your heart completely dropped its beat when your ears got penetrated with those words.

Narrowing your eyes you attempted to look back but before you could succeed in your deed suddenly a ghostly breeze swept through the room and you found your body being forcefully pushed onto the wooden surface of the door, like someone was pinning you harshly from the behind.

You gasped and tried to detach yourself from the door but your attempt went in vain when your shoulder pressed against it more abruptly but your heart dropped to the pit of your stomach when you felt a vigorous grip on your wrist as in a swift moment your hands lifted up in the air and got pinned on the wooden surface by themselves, making your eyes widened as f@ck.

Your face becomes pale, your eyes widened and mouth hung open whereas you started sweating with pure dread.

"Aghhh!! Who is d-doing this? Ahh~ please l-leave me." You teared up badly and still struggled under that strange invisible grip but felt pain in your body because of that harsh pin on the door from behind. You try to push backway but your body gets pressed more roughly on the surface, making you hissed in pain.. Your heart came up to your mouth and only one thing crossed your mind was

- "Your baby".

Putting all your strength on your shoulder you managed to maintain some distance between the door and your baby bump so that it couldn't hurt your unborn child anyway but the grip on your wrists got tightened by the time making you yelp in extreme pain.

"TAEHYUNG!!!! HELP ME!!"

You screamed out of your lunch but it didn't reach him, the music of Tae's headphones was so loud that your voice got muffled under it... Your eyes swelled up with tears, your face pressed onto the door whereas you were feeling an extreme amount of pain in your whole body like someone was crashing into you with his heavy weight..

Shutting your eyes you cried in helplessness.

"Let me go.. please, Tae-- you were about to scream his name again but your words got stuck in your throat and your heart skipped its remaining beats when you felt a rough caress on your skin.

Your eyes shot up abominably as you could clearly discern a manly hand on your bare waist but what frightened you more was; you were wearing a short loose-top with no br@ on as you don't prefer it to wear while sleeping..

Someone hand got inside the fabric which made your chest churn in horror, and to halt your heartbeat completely your top started tugging upwards slowly slowly from behind by itself.. Your throat dried up in complete horror as your mind totally went blank. You can clearly feel someone touch upon your skin, making your stomach arched in disgust..

You wanted to scream for help but nothing was coming from your mouth.. A chill sensation rushed through your spine when your slightly bumped tummy came in contact with the cold door as your top gradually lifted up more, revealing your bare waist and stomach area..

Your eyes widened and you shook your head vigorously when you noticed that your top was still hoisting upward and were about to reveal your bre@st..

"NOOOO NOOO NOOO!!!! STOP!!"

You started moving your body in order to free yourself but suddenly an invisible, sturdy physique towered over you from behind and grabbed your wrists in a painful grip. His hold got tightened on you as you felt like someone strenuously yanked your head on the door, causing you to feel pain in your head..