•Epilogue🖤

||YOUR POV||

Slowly unleashing your lashes you finally got back your sentience. Your vision was completely blurry and drowsy. You couldn't see anything properly which made you squeeze your eyes tightly in order to clear your sight.

After clearing your vision, the very first thing your eyes seized was the pale cream color ceiling over you and the unfamiliar surroundings. You slowly moved your gaze and found Taehyung who was sitting beside you while intertwining your hand with his..

Your brows wiggled in confusion for a split second, but then everything came crashing down on you like a forceful wave of sea as you eventually remembered everything.. Your eyes automatically turned glossy..

"Tae" You hissed and sat up while holding her head as it was aching badly and hearing your voice Taehyung's eyes immediately snapped towards you...

"Y/n?? Thank God you woke up? How are you feeling.. Do you feel hurt anywhere?" He asked you with his amiable voice which was filled with full of concern but instead of answering him you threw yourself on his warmth before hugging him tightly whereas your tears automatically started falling from your eyes..

You started crying harder on his chest and without saying anything Taehyung also engulfed your frame in his embrace as he knew at this moment you needed comfort because whatever had happened in that house & with Cia that thing left a deep impact on your mind..

"Let it all out.." Taehyung placed his palm over the back of her head and caressed your hair gently, mindful of not to put even a slight pressure on the wound which was wrapped in a white bandage while his other palm was rubbing on your backbone from up to down in order to make you feel better..

Your whimpers were making Taehyung weaker but he held himself back and controlled his tears which were threatening to come out from his tincture of crimson red orbs.. He was equally in pain as you after Cia's death but he wasn't showing it in front of you despite the fact that his heart was blazing inside his chest in pain..

For a moment you stayed in his warmth while sobbing and shedded all your tears but they were still falling from your eyes.. Your palms were tightly clutching the front of his t-shirt whilst his palm was kneading and drawing circles over your back until your breath matched his and your cries ceased..

Feeling you serene and relaxed in his arms, Tae leisurely detached himself a bit from you before cupping your face between his palms as he rubbed his thumb pads on your cheeks to wipe off your remaining tears.

"Now stop crying, love." Tucking the strands of your hair behind your ear he leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on your forehead, making you close your eyes..

"I understand love, it's not easy for you but you need to be strong for our baby.. And I know if our princess would be here then, she wouldn't like seeing you like this. (he uttered while guiding his one hand down to your slightly bumped belly and caressed it slightly.)

"Cia sacrificed her life for you and our baby and now it's our responsibility to protect this little one.. So please be strong." Hearing him, your simmering eyes blurred with more tears as you softly put your hand over his which was already on your abdomen..

"I will protect this little being whom my cia blessed by sacrificing her life." Breathing out, you close your eyes & press your head against his chest while looking around and that's when something hits your mind.

"Tae, Where are we?" You inquired while admiring the simple decor of the room but before Taehyung could answer anything you heard someone voice cutting his words before he could utter..