•06| Something is wrong here!🖤

||

••(Around 10:30 PM)
After the dinner you made Cia sleep in her room and come downstairs to complete the leftover kitchen work.. You were washing dishes but your mind was clouded with numerous thoughts, especially about that Girl, whom you saw in front of your house this afternoon. Somewhere you know you really saw her whereas her words are still echoing in your mind but at the same time you don't want to accept it, as how can it be possible that you saw and witnessed someone but Tae & Cia didn't? You huffed and completed your work.

After finishing with the dishes you come to the living room where Taehyung was working on his laptop, on the couch.. You took a seat beside him and wrapped your fingers around his muscular arm before resting your chin on his shoulder.

You just stared at him with a sad pout. Tae noticed it and asked you without moving his focus on the laptop screen.

"What's wrong with that face?" He chortled, eyes glued on the screen. You took a deep breath before speaking..

"Tae, I really want to talk with you on a serious note.... about that girl.. I'm not pranking you this time." You said with hopeful eyes but he didn't say anything as his focus was more on his work rather than your words. Straightening your posture you saw his fingers rapidly tapping on the keyboard as you sighed..

"Ok, let's leave this girl issue, but there's something else I wanna tell you. Tae, I've been experiencing some strange things in this house since we came here. I'm not lying, I swear there's something wrong in this house." You swallow while roaming your eyes over the rooms and ceiling then your gaze falls on that basement door..

Your hold around his arms got tightened as you felt the soul-chilling sensation rushing through your spine, remembering the morning incident.

"Tae, You know that basement door which was locked, I heard some knocking sound from there.. At first I didn't believe it but then that sound got louder and when I twisted the knob it was unlocked. That door was UNLOCKED Tae. (Your voice gets raised up a bit in astonishment.) Not only this, but when I was taking a shower I heard your voice—" You were talking without taking a break to even breath but you stopped when you realized that Tae was focused on his work and wasn't paying any attention to your words. You doubt he even listened to a single word whatever you blabbered from past last minutes.

"Tae!! Are you listening to what I'm saying?" You shook his arm to gain his attention but thwarted as he didn't react.

"Yeh, I'm talking to you." You blurted in a bit of frustration and he just let out a small 'hmm' which added more spices to your already exasperated state as you yell a bit.

"TAE, LISTEN TO ME— (you again shake him but in result his hand hit the table, causing the glass on the table, beside his some files to fall and wetted some of his documents. Your eyes widened in shock.

"WHAT THE F#CK Y/N?? WHAT YOU JUST DID?" He raised his voice almost yelling at you, making you startle badly in your place. You flinched & without your acknowledgement your eyes filled with a glimpse of tears but you blinked rapidly to fade them off before getting noticeable..

||TAEHYUNG POV||
I was working on my upcoming presentation which I have to represent tomorrow in front of our foreign investors, but I'm well aware of Y/n's presence beside me as well. She was talking about something to me, maybe something about the basement but I didn't pay attention as I know how good she's at playing pranks on me..

All the time my focus was stuck on the screen. This project is very important for our company and I was working on it with full concentration but I got distracted when suddenly Yn jerked my hand forcefully and it hit on the glass, causing the water to spill upon my important papers which shot the rage inside me as I shouted at her unconsciously.