•15| Lost her🖤

||

"Where's Cia, Y/n? Why is she not with you?" That simple question brought havoc inside your body as you couldn't find the proper words to form..

Now how will she tell him that his princess about whom he is asking is no longer in this world?

You again started shivering and turned completely silent, making Taehyung more restless... He noticed your blank expression and jerked your shoulders a bit to grab your attention towards him.

"What happened y/n? Why are you not answering? (Frowned) I've checked on her room before coming here but she wasn't there so I thought she must be with you but she's not.. You know na this place is not safe for her.. We three have to leave this house as soon as possible." He completed his words and they ached your soul..

Each and every word of his was making you remember how brutally that dem0n k*lled her Cia in front of your eyes and being helpless you couldn't do anything.

"Why are you not saying anything, Y/n?" The fatherly worry could be clearly seen in his features, sensed in his voice and witnessed in his eyes but your lips remained close.

A strange kind of fear rushed through his pulses as your silence accelerated his heartbeats and he again asked you about cia but this time little firmly.

"I'm asking you something, Love.. Where's our little princess?" Your eyes started hurting with the sharp intensity of fear, lips trembled and almost a sob tore out from your parted lips.. You looked up at him with your reddened gaze which was shimmering with tears and slowly you shook your head side to side, causing Taehyung's breath to hitch, processing what you actually meant by that...

"I'm s-sorry Tae, I c..couldn't save her.. we l..lost our Cia. We lost her-'' Taehyung felt the land under him slip whereas his blood ran cold perceiving your words.

Gulping down the bitter fact you paused to tranquil the havoc inside yourself whilst Tae couldn't hide the tears threatening in his eyes at your remark. He shook his head as he didn't believe in your words.

"What do y-you mean b..by that? N..no This can't happen.. This is n-not true right?? tell me t-this is a lie, Y/n?" He asked with his shaky voice while gaping in your eyes while trying to seek the truth but all he witnessed was pain and regret.

"I wish I could say that but this is the truth.. Our cia is No More with us." Lowering your head you cracked up into tears harder and told him everything that had happened in the backyard earlier.

"She sacrificed her life just to keep me and our baby safe.. That demon k*ll our Cia and buried her in the backyard.." Hearing your words a painful expression crawled over his visage like he had stabbed straight into his chest..

Taehyung's eyes turned red with pain and tears as he couldn't believe his ears but seeing your state he can assume that you were not lying and have been through a lot in his absence as your open wounds and buries were clearly evident to him.

"Everything happened in front of me but I couldn't do anything, Tae.. I became so weak in front of those spirits. I couldn't protect her.. I'm so..sorry- I should've been more careful..b..but- (Clamping your lower lips between your teeth, you let your teardrops moisten your cheeks constantly.) I can never f..forgive myself f..for this..never.." You choked badly in your sob whereas your entire body started shaking uncontrollably and your breath turned abnormal..

Witnessing your state he pulled you into a hug like his entire body depended on it and the tears which had been clouded in his eyes finally made their way down through his cheeks.. You immediately wrapped your hands around his physique and embraced him as tightly as you were capable of whereas tears were constantly shedding from your eyes as well..