•04| A tall dark shadow🖤

||

The following few days passed normally and Taehyung didn't go to the company during these days due to some work issues.

Everything was going fine except the temperature of the night. At night around 2-3 am, the temperature of the room gets very low and you can't find the reason, why?

It has never happened in your previous house but in this, it feels so cold at night even with the room heater.. but as always you shrug it off thinking that it must be happening because of the night weather.

But was it really so?

During these days, Taehyung pet Tan's health wasn't well. He often gets sick.

You and Taehyung took him to the doctor but they couldn't find out what the exact problem was. You tried many times to take him inside the house so that he didn't catch a cold at night time, but he didn't step in for once inside the house.

That's really weird!!

Beside all these things there's something which is troubling you more and that's Cia's behavior.

Nowadays your little bean started spending lots of time with her new friend, her doll.

You saw her so many times giggling and playing with her invisible friend. Sometimes she also pretended like there was actually someone with her while she was playing and that was really weird for you.. 👀

||AT MORNING (7:10 AM) ||

"Tae, I'm thinking of taking Tan to another doctor for his checkup today." You informed him, while packing his lunch box as he is going to the company today.

"Yeah, you should do that. He has been sick for a long time." He said and wiped his mouth with tissue paper and got up from the dining chair while fixing his Prussian torso.

"Btw, I'm so sorry love but I can't come with you. I have to go to the company as I have an important meeting today. But don't worry, I will tell my driver to take you and Tan to the clinic." He said with sorry eyes and you shook your head a bit.

"It's okay honey, I will handle it. No need to send your drive over here. I can manage." You assured him with a smile while putting Cia's lunchbox in her school bag as she is also going to her new school Today, all happy and excited.

"Okay, now I have to go.. Princess, let's go otherwise you will get late on your first day." Hearing him, that little being immediately gobbled her juices in one go and jumped off, from her chair with widened eyes and started pulling Taehyung's hand to the main door..

"I don't want to get late, let's go fast." Comprehending her gestures you let out a soft chuckle as you can see how excited she was looking at that moment..

Tae lifted cia in his arms and strode towards the door as you followed them while holding Cia's school bag in your hand. You three came outside near the car as you placed cia's bag on the backseat of the car and turned around.

"Take care of yourself and make so many friends in your new class, okay." You beamed while caressing cia face as she bobbed her head in response and then your eyes got back to your husband who was looking at you fondly.

"Good luck for the meeting." You wished him with a grin.

"Thank you love & You too look after yourself and our baby and don't stress about our Tan health, he will be fine soon." You shortly nodded. And with that he put cia down on her feet and opened the car door for her so that she could get inside it. After swaddling the seat belt around her he straightened his posture and looked back over you before cupping your face from the side.