•14| Blooded Bathtub🖤

||THIRD PERSON POV||

Scratching sound of tires echoed vigorously as Taehyung pulled the brake and stopped the car in front of the house. When he reached home he immediately got out of the car being all tense as Y/n thoughts kept eating him up from inside.. Somewhere he was feeling like his wife was in trouble and needed him whereas that priest's words were still running in his mind. His heart wasn't at ease and his mind was surrounded by his family's safety..

He quickly rushed towards the main door before opening it flutter wide and when he strode ahead inside the house he felt a sudden kind of strange feeling building in his heart while his brows knitted when he observed the surroundings and saw stuff laying on the floorboards.

"Y/N??" He called out her name but didn't get any response from her side. He wandered his gaze around himself before stepping up on the stairs. There was a strange silence in the house which was accelerating his heartbeats.. Rushing through the corridor Tae called out her and Cia's name.

"Y/N?? Princess??"

He first checked on Cia's room and found it empty which fastened his heartbeats more.

"Perhaps she will be with y/n in her room." Saying that he took a deep breath before dashing towards her wife and his shared bedroom.. He came towards the room and twisted the knob but it didn't open as something was stuck behind it..

"Y/n!! Cia? Are you both inside? Open the door!!" He inquired while twirling the knob vigorously and when he didn't receive anything from her side Taehyung's heart heaved with agony. He tried to push the door by his shoulder but when it didn't work he took a few steps away and threw a few hard kicks on the door, causing the wooden door to collide with the floor in his third kick..

But the moment his eyes fell on the room's condition he felt his feet rooted in their place, not able to step forward as his eyes widened by seeing the view of the room in front of him. It was all messy, all the things were laying on the floor broken whereas some small pieces of mirrors were scattered on the floor.

"WHAT THE F*CK HAS HAPPENED HERE?" He muttered under his breath as his mouth hung open in extreme shock. He scampered inside the room with the crease on his visage and the first thought that came into his mind was his wife and his little princess.

"Y/N??" His voice cracked as he started panicking.

"Y/N, where are you--" He cut himself off in the midst when he heard the faded sound of a shower running, sploshing on the floor which he anticipated that she must be taking a shower but it feels so odd to him as he knows she never take a bath this late, at least not at this hour.

He turned on his heels and made his way towards the bathroom door and put his ear against the door to listen clearly and Yes, it sounds like someone is taking a shower inside..

"Are you there, love?" He slightly knocked on the door to get some response from her but he got nothing.

"Y/N, Can you hear me? Are you done with your shower, Y/n?" He again knocked and uttered her name but this time more louder than before yet he got no response from her side..

Panic rose over him, something was definitely not right there. It had been more than 5 minutes since he was banging on the door but he got nothing from the other side of the door for once..

"Stop playing around me, baby. Look, if you didn't come out or respond then I will come inside?" He exclaimed being a bit frustrated but still no reply neither the shower running sound stopped..