•08| Strangled You🖤

||CIA POV||

Dark clouds had engulfed the entire sky, making the darkness of the evening to turn more inky. And in this stormy weather I was standing outside of the car which was parked just closer to the main Road.

I was watching cars and other vehicles running on that busy road whereas Y/n aunty was buying me some balloons and candies, across the other side of the road.. Seeing my aunt's happy face a broad smile crept on my visage. She is not just only my guardian but I loved, respected and cared a lot for her and Uncle Bear more than a child could love his or her parents..

I have always considered them as my parents as they treated & saw me as their own child. They're like my whole world and I will always cherish them with everything.

"I got them."  I heard Y/n aunty's voice from the other side of the road as she waved at me while showing me a bunch of balloons and candies. 

"Be careful" I gestured to her while eyeing the vehicles which were running from both sides of the road as she smiled adorably and started crossing the road..

The weather had precipitously turned a little freezy and gloomy as wind began to blow a bit faster, causing some of her strands to brush against her face but she didn't care to tug them back.. Aunty was in the middle of her way when I heard the loud sound of car honking.. I snapped my head towards the left and watched a huge truck dashing towards her direction at a fervent speed but my heart skipped its beat when I noticed that no one was driving that truck,

it was running on the road by itself..

My body froze in extreme amounts of fear as I started panicking. I wanted to scream and warn her but nothing was coming from my mouth.. But my eyes widened in terror when I suddenly saw her stopped in the middle of the road and smiled at me enigmatically..

Tears swelled in my eyes as I shook my head watching that truck coming even more closer to her direction at full speed..  I gestured to her to move away from there but she didn't bulge an inch away from her place. She was just staring at me with that same smiley face..

"No no I can't let this happen they can't hurt her like that.. No!" I couldn't wait any longer and was about to run towards her but it was already too late.. Soon the entire surrounding got tainted with a painful scream as a huge amount of blood splashed all over my face…..

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" I screamed watching Yn aunty laying on the road lifeless, with a pool of bloods..

||AUTHOR POV||
Cool and chill air started blowing in its full speed, causing the trees and its leaves to create a blood freezing sound, especially in that deadly silence of the environment where nothing could be heard except Cia slow and soft sobs who were laying straight on the bed.. Her eyes were closed, hands were guled either side of her waist whereas her body was shivering badly. Cold beads of sweat had formed all over her face and neck as she was breathing unevenly..

"We.Will.Take.Her.With.Us."

A certain gravelly voice echoed in her ears. Cia's eyes shot open as she instantly woke up from her nightmare and looked straight but instead of watching the ceiling her gazes met with someone's dark eyes whose face was just away from hers as she was floating in the air just above her lying figure.

 Cia's eyes shot open as she instantly woke up from her nightmare and looked straight but instead of watching the ceiling her gazes met with someone's dark eyes whose face was just away from hers as she was floating in the air just above her lying...