two.

I could get used to this.

In fact, I was already used to it, and I didn't think I was going to be able to function when we went home, England had no golden sand and glistening waters.

England had responsibilities and work and people I didn't like.

I wiggled my toes in said golden sand, savouring the feeling of it running between my toes before I went back to drawing in it.

I was a child.

"Bambi," Harry called, making me look up at him on the lounger. "Time to reapply."

I huffed but did as I was told, I really was a child, and stood up, brushing the sand off my legs as I made my way over to Harry and the bottle of my sun cream he was holding up and I plopped myself down in between his stretched out legs and lent back onto him.

"Just looking after you m'love," Harry hummed into my hair and I sighed.

"I know," I muttered and I did know.

I'd literally told him last night after dinner that I needed to get better at reapplying, especially considering I was spending a lot of time in the water.

I smiled as Harry pressed his lips to my shoulder and I turned slightly in his arms, Harry's lips following the movement of my body and his lips met various parts of my skin.

I knew my skin was salty so I could only imagine that Harry could taste it.

"Sit forward for me," Harry said gently and I dragged myself away from his soft lips and scooted forward slightly, my body still encased by his legs. "Thank you."

I hummed as the cool cream met my skin and I held off a shiver as Harry's smooth hands ran over my skin, leaving my back every so often to squeeze more cream out and I gathered my hair and held it up as Harry's hand ran up my neck and around it.

I hummed as Harry's hand slid around to the front of my neck, the gap between his thumb and forefinger pressed right against my throat and I swallowed as Harry tightened his grip on me.

I tilted my head back, my eyes finding the beige parasol before I found Harry's gaze, his eyes holding mine hostage as he held my neck, his fingers tapping on the side in time with my pulse.

"Yes?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him, Harry's eyes drifting between mine and I saw him start to smile at me.

"Love you," Harry said before he squeezed my throat and gestured for me to move my head back down and I did as I was silently told, a satisfied smile on Harry's lips at my actions.

"Love you too," I replied as I closed my eyes as Harry continued to apply sun cream to the back of my arms before I heard the cap click into place and I opened my eyes and stood from the lounger.

I stretched my back before I held my hand out for the bottle, Harry complying and I squeezed out a decent amount and started applying it to the front of my arms and my legs before doing my stomach and chest.

I eyed Harry as he watched all of my movements carefully, and I couldn't help but laugh as a pout appeared on his lips as I rubbed the cream into my boobs, or at least like the top part of my boobs.

"Do you wanna have sex?"

I laughed loudly as I threw myself onto Harry, my body colliding with his and I laid on him in between his legs and his arms looped around my waist easily and I pressed my lips to his.

"With you? Always," I grinned, "But not right now."

"Why not?" Harry whined as he held me to him and I followed his eyes as he dragged them down my body, stopping at where my boobs were being crushed against his chest and effectively pushed up.