sixteen.

slight problem, this is 12 thousand words... enjoy :-)

+

h.

The soft glow of the morning winter sun seeped through the cracks in the curtains and I tried not to groan lowly as I laid there. I stretched my legs out the best I could, I didn't want to disturb Ivy and I didn't particularly want to move either.

I was perfectly content staying wrapped up in ivy for the rest of my life.

I closed my eyes again as I breathed in deeply, the smell of her mint shower gel and bubble gum shampoo filled my entire body with warmth, they were the two scents I was sure that would follow me around for the rest of my life.

I shifted slightly, my arms tightening involuntarily around her and I sighed as I felt her soft walls clench down around my hard cock flutter and I pressed my lips to her bare shoulder.

I slid one hand down Ivy's side, my fingertips dragging against her soft skin as I moved, and I listened to her soft breathing and I pressed my lips to her shoulder blade again and again.

I'd never get sick of that, I'd never get sick of her soft skin, of her beautiful eyes, I'd never get sick of her.

"Bambi," I whispered, my lips dragging against her skin and I groaned as my hips rolled on their own and I felt her already stretched walls pulse around my cock.

"C'mon Bambi, wake up."

I smiled as I rolled my hips into her again, my body pressed flush against her ass and I moved my hand around to her front and I slipped my fingers down to her clit and I rubbed slightly, a moan sounding from alongside me.

"H?" Ivy groaned, her voice deeper than usual and I loved the way she sounded in the mornings, and the way she was always so much softer with me when she'd just woken up.

"Hi baby," I cooed as I sped my fingers up slightly, rubbing tight circles on her clit and I felt her legs shake against me and I thrusted into her, leaning over her shoulder and I saw her mouth drop open.

"What time is it?" Ivy mumbled and I looked back over my shoulder and squinted so I could see the clock on my bedside table.

"Seven fifteen," I told her as I gave a little pat to her clit and her entire body convulsed. "You kept me warm all night."

"I did?" Ivy asked, her big eyes blinking as she turned her head over her shoulder and looked at me and I smiled as I stroked her cheek with my knuckles, nodding as I did so.

She was so pretty.

I watched as she smiled and I rolled my hips into her again, my skin pressing right against her soft spongy ass and I watched as her mouth dropped open, a low sleepy moan floating right out of her mouth.

I wasn't actually sure when I'd gotten hard again, because I'd kept her body pressed to my chest so tightly during the night, that there was literally nowhere for my cock to go, except to stay inside her, whether it was soft or not.

"Y'gunna let Daddy have his way with you?" I asked quietly, smiling to myself as I saw her eyes had closed again and I knew it was too early for me to expect any kind of consciousness from her.

"C'mon Bambi, it's Christmas," I cooed as I nudged her over slightly, watching as her pliant body rolled away from me and onto her stomach and I rolled with her, my hips keeping myself buried inside of her warmth.

"Love you," Ivy sighed, her voice muffled from where her face was pressed into her pillow and I knew she'd be happy she was finally able to lay on her stomach.