three.

I blinked slowly as I watched Harry tap away on his phone, again the wifi on the plane was pretty good and that was again, thanks to money.

I pulled the soft blanket further up my chest and up to my chin as I watched him, or mostly really just admired him because Harry was all cute and soft looking and I had to admit that maybe long haul flying Harry might just be my favourite Harry.

"Can I help you?"

I smiled as Harry spoke to me without looking away from his phone and I smiled wider as he turned his head towards me and he lent over to peck my lips before settling back into his seat.

"No," I said simply, making Harry raise an eyebrow at me.

"How attached to my furniture are you?"

"Huh?" I asked stupidly as I pulled my legs up and crossed them under my blanket, turning my body to face him properly. "What do you mean?"

"Would you miss our fridge?" Harry asked and I stared at him like he was crazy. "We've had a pretty good offer and Max suggested throwing in some furniture and appliances to round it up to five million."

"Oh," I said stupidly. "Nice."

"It could be," Harry said, "Only if you agree. It'll probably be the fridge and freeze, the washing machine and dryer, the bar and the patio furniture."

"I don't even know where the washing machine is," I said honestly. "You know I've not done a single load of my own laundry since I moved in with you?"

"I do know that," Harry laughed. "I don't care."

"About me being lazy or leaving it behind?" I asked for clarification with a smile on my face and Harry rolled his head to look at me in amusement.

"Both," Harry confirmed. "Although you're not lazy, and m'not emotionally attached to the appliance."

"Well then, I think you've answered your own question."

"I do like the sound of five million," Harry raised both his eyebrows at me and wiggled them making me laugh and Harry reached over to knock my chin.

"Think about what I can buy you with five million pounds."

"Shut up," I scoffed and I looked over at Harry's TV screen to see that we only had another two hours of this flight left and I couldn't believe we were almost home and then that was that, our holiday was over.

"M'serious," Harry wiggled his brows at me again and I shook my head at him. "We'll sell with appliances and then we can just go shopping next weekend for the new place."

"Sure," I agreed, not really paying attention as I browsed the options to watch for the last two hours of the flight.

I'd slept most of it anyway and so had Harry so I couldn't really complain about having to kill time.

"M'going to sell everything at Heathcote too," Harry said and I paused my scrolling, although I'd found Abbot Elementary and I knew I was going to watch that.

"Why?"

"So we can buy new stuff together," Harry said simply. "I don't want anything from that house in our new Surrey house."

"Are you sure?" I asked, there was some nice stuff in that house, even if I didn't like the reason Harry owned it.

"Course m'sure," Harry said confidently. "What's the point of selling a house you won't step foot in and keeping all the same furniture? We'll buy new stuff together, that we both like and that is ours, to go in our house."