seven.

Office meeting at 2:30pm. All staff are required to attend.

I stared at the email containing the calendar invite on my screen for another good five minutes.

I had also stared at it when it arrived in my inbox this morning at like ten and now with another half hour to go I was still staring.

I was also apprehensive.

Michelle and I had shared a dubious look this morning when the email dinged in, the series of dings sounding from across the office was amusing as it arrived from Chelsea on behalf of H Styles.

Very fancy but also very lame. Just send your own emails dude.

It had also completely slipped my mind to ask Harry what this was all about at lunch time, or even Niall considering he had lunch with us today, which wasn't that exactly exciting, although I was pretty happy with it considering I opted for a cinnamon roll from Starbucks.

Harry had just looked at me in disapproval.

I watched from over the top of my computer as Chelsea wandered into Harry's office, although I was mostly just staring at her ass as she lent against the doorframe and I assumed she was talking to Harry.

I smiled at her as she shut his door behind her and grinned at me across the office before she made her way towards Niall's office and disappeared inside.

I finished off the email I'd been on before I pushed away from the desk and grabbed my water bottle and headed towards the kitchen, I filled the kettle before turning it on and I filled my water bottle up whilst I was waiting.

I grabbed my dinosaur mug and tipped some coffee granules into it before grabbing the milk out the fridge and I pulled the cap off and sniffed it to make sure it was still good.

I sipped on my coffee as I made my way back to my desk and deposited my water bottle just as Niall appeared and called for everyone to start making their way into the conference room and I turned the main reception line to voicemail.

I sipped on my coffee as I trailed behind everyone and I grabbed the seat alongside Chelsea at the front and I smiled as she nudged my shoulder as I sat down, aware of Harry missing and Niall just hovering like a weirdo, just as Zayn made an appearance and sat on my other side.

"What's this about?" I asked Chelsea as Michelle made her way past me and towards the back row and I sucked my teeth.

"Christmas," Chelsea grinned and I raised an eyebrow. "Oh don't you know?"

"Know what?" I asked slowly, was this a good surprise or not?

"Wow, I really thought Harry would have been obnoxious about this," Chelsea laughed. "It's just about our Christmas parties and probably our bonuses."

"Okay one, no he's not even mentioned this so I'm going to yell at him," I said making Chelsea laugh. "And two, there are bonuses?"

"Of course," Zayn laughed, him and Chelsea sharing a look in front of me and I blinked rapidly.

"Oh yeah," Chelsea nodded just as I spotted Harry leave his office and I smiled at him as he met my eye through the glass, a smile on his lips. "Everyone gets a flat cheque of a grand and then department heads usually get an extra grand."

"Holy shit?"

"Yeah," Chelsea nodded excitedly as Harry shut the door behind him.

"It's great. I always spend mine like immediately on something dumb. Last year I got myself a Hermes scarf, which I regretted like a week later but whatever."