nine.

The warmth in my stomach started to spread around my body and I felt like I was floating on a hazy rose coloured cloud.

I never felt this good when I was awake and I had to wonder what it was about the hazy dream like state I was in.

The dreamy feeling pulsated through my body and I felt my skin start to tingle from my toes upwards and I sighed, my eyes suddenly springing open as a gasp was ripped from my lips and I was staring at a brunette head of hair.

I cried out as the pin pricks of pain radiated through my body again and I felt like I was consistently losing my breath as quickly as I was sucking it in.

I blinked to try and clear my eyes of the tears in them and through my blurry vision I saw Harry's head raise, a smug smile on his lips before he licked them and met my eye.

"Mornin' Bambi," Harry cooed and I sank my teeth into my bottom lip as his head dipped back down in-between my legs, keeping eye contact with me as my clit was sucked back into his mouth.

"H," I gasped out as he sucked on my clit like it was a lolly and I writhed around on the white bed sheets, my fingers digging into the duvet that was half hanging off the bed.

"Hm?" Harry hummed, the vibrations dulled but still electrifying from where his face was buried against me.

"Wha's the matter Bambi?"

"H," I tried again, my plastic nails starting to hurt as I gripped the sheets tightly just as Harry released my clit with a pop, his tongue languidly stroking my skin and I breathed in shakily.

"That's not my name," Harry huffed, his words accompanying a slap sharp and I cried out at the stinging of his palm against my vagina. "Try again."

"Daddy," I sighed as Harry went back to licking at me and my skin, his teeth just gently dragging against my lower lips, more delicately than the way they'd nipped at my clit.

"That's my girl," Harry cooed as he pushed himself up and pressed his lips to mine and now he was up close, I could see his shiny chin.

"Daddy woke up and just couldn't help himself."

I whimpered as Harry nipped at my bottom lip before he nudged my nose with his. I watched as his eyes trailed across my face before he slowly looked down my naked body and I felt like I was being devoured just by the look.

"Love this little pussy," Harry hummed as he sank back into the mattress and rested his head on my thigh, his big green eyes blinking up at me.

"Don't think I've paid her enough attention this week, she was gasping for me before I even put my tongue in."

I was lost for words as Harry kept his cheek on my thigh, and I watched as one long finger of his started a desperately slow trail around my skin, his skin sliding against my own and I didn't know if I was wet from his spit or my own enjoyment.

"Think I need to fuck her this morning," Harry said slowly and I bathed in his attention and the sound of his morning voice.

I whimpered as Harry's finger suddenly plunged inside of me, the long digit stroking my walls and I couldn't control my breathing or my body as I tried to clamp my legs shut only to be stopped by Harry's large body.

"What do you say Bambi?" Harry's eyes were suddenly burning into mine and I didn't know how to react as I nodded dumbly.

"Are you cock dumb already? I haven't even been inside you."

I gasped at Harry's words, a smug or sly smile, I had no idea, spread across his face as he stared me down, a second finger joining the original inside of me and I cried out, my back arching off the bed as Harry scissored his fingers inside of me.