LWAL 2

"Thank you for that experience, ahjussi" Taehyung says as he bows

"Thank you for that experience, ahjussi" Taehyung says as he bows. The old man smiles, nodding at him. Taehyung walks away and the old man continues with what he's doing. Taehyung couldn't help but think about what happened on that boat ride. What did he see? That was weird. He then soon reached his house and walked in to put in the groceries.

It was night time, Taehyung can't sleep. He really couldn't and it's all because of that "thing". He kept on thinking about what it is and what it would be once he decides to look for it. He sighs, having second thoughts before he finally made a decision. He's going to go look for it tomorrow himself.

Morning came and Taehyung awoke to the bright sun rays hitting his face. He groaned and got up, yawning as he stretches. He did his morning routine and changed into something to go to the beach. The same beach he had a boat ride on. After that, he went to the beach and looked around the shore. He took off his shoes and put them aside.

He then walked to the water, taking a deep breath. He hopes he's not going to die once he gets in. He continued to walk and walk but as he got deeper, nothing showed up. He only saw a ton of seaweed and only felt the sand on his feed. He sighs and squints his eyes.

"Where are you weird thing?" He says, startled as he felt something under his feet. He decides to grab it and pull it out, only it to be some seashell.
He decides to get out of the water and as he reaches the door, he decides to grab his shoes. But he stopped.

He's now in front of an unconscious man, a not so ordinary man.