LWAL 5

Jungkook looked at him in confused before his mouth opened

Jungkook looked at him in confused before his mouth opened. Taehyung's eyes widened, he watches in anticipation.
"Yes... Tae... Hyung" Taehyung repeats and a small sound comes out of Jungkook's throat.
"T-T... Ta... Tae" Jungkook let out, having a hard time pronouncing it properly.
"That's it... You're almost there" Taehyung says, smiling.

"Ta... Tae..." Was the only word Jungkook could let out. Taehyung chuckles and pats the merman's head.
"That's okay... At least you were able to say my first syllable..." Taehyung says and watched as the merman becomes satisfied with the patting.

"Are you hungry? Wait, what does a merman eat?" Taehyung says and took his phone out of his pocket. He searched up and took a long time. Jungkook sees the interesting thing in the other's hand. He tries to reach out to the phone but Taehyung notices this and moves the phone a little. Jungkook pouts at him, huffing.

"Sorry, Koo... As much as I want to give it to you, I don't want it to break... I don't have money" Taehyung says, chuckling at the cute gesture. Taehyung grabs the rubber duck from the cabinet and put it on the water. The merman looked at it and his eyes immediately filled with excitement.

Because of this, he made another splash.
"Jungkook ah... You're not in the ocean anymore" Taehyung cries out and Jungkook giggles as he plays with the rubber duck. Going out of the bathroom, Taehyung just smiled and decided to grab some fresh fish he had bought yesterday from the kitchen. He went back and showed it to Jungkook.

The merman's stomach starts to growl and he made grabby hands towards the fish.
"Oh, wow... I didn't expect google to give me a good answer" He says, laughing before handing the fish to the merman. The merman starts to eat it before smiling in satisfaction. Taehyung smiled wider and pats the merman's head again.

"Must be so delicious, huh?"