LWAL 21

(Guys, I'm so happy!! I'm finally able to update this book 😭😭)

A few days later and Jungkook is back at their house. Not as a friend nor a brother, but someone Taehyung cherishes and love. Yes, they're boyfriends now. Jungkook had answered Taehyung after a week of courting. Whenever there's free time, Jungkook and Taehyung would go on dates. Jimin was very happy for Taehyung, he finally found someone who would love and take care of him.

"This is my boyfriend, Yoongi" Jimin says as he smiled, staring at the two.
"Oh, my gosh, really?!" Jungkook says, smiling as he waved at Yoongi. The other waved back, a small smile on his face.
"How long?" Taehyung asks, frowning.
"Longer than yours" Jimin says before Taehyung let out a gasp and standing up.

"And you didn't tell me?!" Taehyung says, Jungkook looked at him with a stern look, making him sit back.
"Tae, I didn't want you to feel lonely... And Yoongi was too busy to come to our house, this is the only time he get to be here... Well, since he's from Daegu" Jimin says, scratching his nape.
"Aish, at least I won't feel guilty anymore" Taehyung says, causing Jungkook to giggle.

"Why?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"Hyung, he thought you were single and was jealous about our relationship that's why he always takes me out or in our bedroom whenever we do something lovey dovey" Jungkook says and Jimin snickers.
"Yeah, right" Jimin says, glaring at Taehyung who chuckles.
"Anyways, let's eat!" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded, grabbing Taehyung's arm.

Taehyung and Jungkook laid down on their bed, fingers intertwined as they stared at each other.
"Hyung..." Jungkook says and Taehyung hums, caressing the younger's hand with his thumb.
"Do you think people would be scared of me once they find out?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung looks at him before smiling.

"I don't think so, love... We just hope people would be able to accept you... You know I don't wanna lose you again..."