LWAL 17

"How did you know I called you because there's a problem?" Taehyung asks and Jimin scoffs

"I told you to only call me when there's a problem, and by the way I'm hearing your panicked voice, there's a problem"

"Now, tell me... What's the problem?"

"Jimin, Jungkook's missing" Taehyung says, biting his bottom lip as he looked around the sea. He's expecting that Jungkook's just messing with him and will just pop up out of nowhere. He'd rather get scared than worried.

"What do you mean Jungkook's missing? You're with him, he can't be that far... Wait... Why do I hear waves?"

"Well, we stumbled upon a beach... And you know, Jungkook must've missed the sea... So I let him go and run around" Taehyung says, taking a deep breath.
"I forgot he gets his tail back once he gets wet..." Taehyung says, scratching his head.
"Kookie! Come back!" He screamed but there was no answer and no Jungkook.

"Now what? Continue, please"

"Well, he decided to go to near the water and his tail appeared and he fell down and I panicked and I didn't know what to do... When I was calling you, he just disappeared" Taehyung says, still looking around.

"Maybe we shouldn't worry too much, Tae... He must've gone back home to visit his family... He'll come back"

"But..." Taehyung is cut off as Jimin shushes him.

"No, buts... We've had Jungkook for almost 2 months now... Maybe we should let him visit his family for awhile"

"Okay..." Taehyung says, letting out a defeated sigh.

"Don't be like that, Tae... How about we go get some drink tonight? Then the next morning, I'll be at the beach to wait for him while you go to work?"

"I guess we should" Taehyung looking at the sea one last time before letting out a smile. He hangs up and sighed.

"I hope you come back, Jungkook ah"