LWAL 6

It's been days, Jungkook had been with Taehyung 24/7

It's been days, Jungkook had been with Taehyung 24/7. The older always makes sure that the merman had company, he didn't want him to feel lonely specially since he's away from his mermaid friends. Everytime he gets home from work, he either brings fish or bath toys, and more fish. Because of this, he didn't realize the time. Jimin will be coming back and he doesn't know.

Taehyung is currently out, he was at work. He had told Jungkook that, the other understands him. He can speak some simple words and he knew that Taehyung has a job. As usual, he was promised something as soon as the other gets home. So, here he is, playing with his rubber duck which he calls duckie, a word Taehyung had taught him which he then used. Jungkook smiles as he plays with the other bath toys Taehyung had given him.

Outside, the front door opened and in walked Park Jimin. The other person who lives in the house.
"Ah, it's good to be back" He says, breathing in the scent of the house.
"Taehyung must be at work, I'll have to prank him once he gets home" Jimin says, laughing. He looks at the time.
"Oh, I must've gotten here late... He's almost home" He says and decided to hide but as he's trying to hide, the door opened.

"Kookie, I'm home-" Taehyung cuts himself off as he's met with Jimin. They looked at each other and Taehyung gulped.
"Jimin! Welcome home!" Taehyung says, laughing awkwardly.
"Who's Kookie?" Jimin asks and Taehyung bit his bottom lip.
"No one! I was talking to myself" Taehyung says, scratching his nape.
"Hmm... Why do you have a bag of bath toys... And fish...?" Jimin says and Taehyung chuckles.

"What? I wanted some bath toys... It looked cute, so I bought it... And for the fish... You promised to cook me food once you get home, right?"

"Hmm... Oh, yeah!"

 Oh, yeah!"