LWAL 10

As much as they didn't want to leave Jungkook alone, they had to because they needed go to work

As much as they didn't want to leave Jungkook alone, they had to because they needed go to work. Jungkook is left alone in the tub, pouting as he played with his bath toys.
"Tae? Min?" Jungkook says as he looked around the bathroom.
"I bored..." Jungkook says, huffing as he rests his head on his arm.

Jungkook grabbed onto some handle, probably the tissue holder as he tries to get out of the tub. He let out a groan, his upper body now out of the water. He then reaches for the floor and succeeded. He then crawls out and is now on the floor.

Taehyung sat inside his cubicle as he typed on his computer. He felt like something was about to happen and stood up from his seat, looked at Jimin, who's on the opposite cubicle.
"Hey, should we go and get something to eat? It's lunch time" Taehyung says and Jimin nodded.
"Yeah, I'm hungry" Jimin says as he rubbed his stomach.

It's almost time to go home, Taehyung couldn't help but feel excited to go home.
"We should go buy Kookie fish once we're home or some snacks, he must be starving" Taehyung says and Jimin nodded. They finally got out of the building and went straight to the market. It took them a long time, but they eventually got what they needed.

Reaching home, the two walked in and smiled.
"Kookie, we're home!" Taehyung says and suddenly footsteps are heard. They're startled, thinking someone was inside. Jimin immediately grabbed some stick and is now on attack mode. Someone trips and the two ran to where they heard the sound come from.

They reached the place where they heard it and is more confused. Their eyes widened as the person lifted their head up and a big smile appeared on his face.

"TaeTae! MinMin!"