LWAL 15

"Oh, yeah

"Oh, yeah... I'll just close this door..." Jimin says, chuckling as he slowly closes the door. Taehyung realizes what's happening and lightly pushes Jungkook. The other looked at him in shock before he frowned. Jungkook tilts his head to the side, an indication that's he confused by the sudden action.

Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook all sat at the living room, looking at each other.
"So?" Jimin says, raising his brow.
"Kookie, where did you learn about this?" Taehyung asks, but he's not going to lie, he liked it.
"I watch it on the TV!" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Do you know what it means?" Jimin asks and Jungkook shook his head.

"Well, let me tell you... It's called a kiss... You kiss someone you love" Jimin says and Jungkook before smiling wide.
"I love Jimin and Taehyung! I kiss them!" Jungkook says and was about to kiss Jimin. The other was about to let him when he sees the glare he's getting from Taehyung. Jimin stops Jungkook by covering his mouth. Jungkook looked at him in confusion.

"Yeah, but not that kind of love, Kookie... Do you guys have like partners in your world?" Jimin says, laughing awkwardly.
"Partners?" Jungkook says, raising his brow.
"Yes, partners" Jimin says and Jungkook made a thinking face.
"Yeah!" Jungkook says, nodding to himself.

"What do you guys do with your partners?" Taehyung asks, gulping.
"We love" Jungkook says, smiling innocently.
"Only that?" Taehyung asks. Jimin smirks as he's slowly liking Taehyung's jealous expression.
"Yeah, love and hug" Jungkook says and then puffed his lips.

"We do what I do with Tae" Jungkook says and Jimin nodded as he lifts his glass up to take a sip.
"And have little ones!" Jungkook says, causing Jimin to choke on his water.
Taehyung's eyes widened and pats Jimin's back.
"Is Jimin okay?" Jungkook asks, frowning.

"Yeah, yeah, he's okay"