LWAL 13

Since it was their day off, Jimin and Taehyung had decided to show Jungkook the outside world

"Should we really take him out?" Taehyung says, he was a bit worried something might happen and Jungkook will get in danger.
"Tae, don't be so paranoid... Jungkook had been inside the house ever since you found him, I'm sure he'll like the outside world... And also, we'll be right beside him to make sure he's safe" Jimin says and Taehyung sighs, nodding.

Jungkook looked at them as they dresses him up. He smiles as he sees himself in front of the mirror.
"Pretty?" Jungkook asks as he turns around to meet them.
"Yes, you are" Jimin says, turning to Taehyung. He sees Taehyung gulping and also staring at Jungkook intensely.

Jimin smirks before he nudged Taehyung. The other looked at him as he snaps out of his trance.
"He's pretty, right, Tae?" Jimin says and Taehyung nodded immediately.
"Ye-yeah, you are pretty, Kookie" Taehyung says, receiving a smile from the other.

Jungkook looked around in amusement. The two decided to take him to the mall, to shop for some clothes and necessities. They bought him a bag that had a long strap, they had to because he had almost ran away from them. Taehyung held the strap while Jungkook looks around with a big smile, luckily he's not bumping into some people.

"What would you like, Kookie?" Jimin asks as they walked inside an ice cream shop.
"Pink" Jungkook says and pointed at the strawberry ice cream. Jimin nodded and ordered it along with his and Taehyung. Jungkook sat down on the chair and looked around, seeing a couple. They shared a kiss and Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

He decided to ignore it for now and ask him later about it.