LWAL 8

There was some problem with their main bathroom, so they both had to use their own

There was some problem with their main bathroom, so they both had to use their own. But Jimin's bathroom is also having a problem and he really needs to get ready. Taehyung has already changed and showered, seems like there's no problem with his. Jimin huffs and grabbed his towel, along with his shampoo and soap.

"Tae?" He says as he knocked on Taehyung's bedroom door. No one answers so he says the other's name again.
"Taehyung ah?!" Jimin yells and Taehyung heard it.
"I'm downstairs! What do you want?!" Taehyung screams back and Jimin chuckles.
"May I use your bathroom?! Mine's having the same problem as the main one" Jimin screams as he opened the bedroom door.

Taehyung was fixing his breakfast as he said an "okay" to Jimin. But he stopped as soon as he realizes something.
"I think I should run" He says, laughing awkwardly before running up the stairs. As he's about to reach his bedroom, a scream is heard.
"Uh oh... I think I'm late" Taehyung says as he bit his bottom lip.
"Taehyung, what the fuck?!" Jimin screams as he stood inside the bathroom.

Taehyung walked in and he sees a scared Jungkook with Jimin looking at him with a shocked expression.
"Tae! I scared!" Jungkook says as he covers himself.
"Jimin, stop scaring him" Taehyung says, huffing as he walked over and grabbed Jungkook's hand to calm him down.
"Who is this guy... Fish... Whatever... What the fuck?" Jimin says and Taehyung huffs.

"He's Jungkook... Look, when you were away, I met him at the beach, he was stranded at the shore... I didn't know what to do, I can't leave him, you know how people are... Just... He's a nice merman... Just be nice to him and he'll be nice" Taehyung says as Jungkook whimpers.

"I not like... He scary!"

 He scary!"