LWAL 14

Arriving back home, Jungkook waddled inside the house and immediately went to the living room

"Hyung! Hyung! TV!" Jungkook says as he pointed at the television. Taehyung chuckles, they had introduced Jungkook to the TV and he couldn't get enough of it now, especially the cartoon channel.
"Seems like you didn't need our help when you walked in, Kookie" Jimin says, laughing as he placed the things they had bought in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't respond as he's too immersed in the cartoon he's currently watching.
"Oh, I'll take this to your room then" Taehyung says as Jimin walked to the kitchen to prepare some dinner. Jungkook huffs as his back hurt sitting for so long, so he decides to lay down, not knowing that the remote control is there.

He accidentally changed channel and it shows the thing those two people were doing awhile ago. Taehyung gets back and sees Jungkook in another channel and he was whining for it to be back. Taehyung chuckles as he walked over and changed the channel, though he didn't see the kissing scene.

"Kookie, you accidentally changed channels" Taehyung says, ruffling Jungkook's hair. A few more minutes before Jimin's voice is heard.
"Dinner's ready!" Jimin says and they went to go and eat their dinner.

Jungkook didn't wanna be alone for tonight, he wanted to sleep with Taehyung. Taehyung didn't protest or anything, he just let the other in. Jungkook plays with Taehyung's phone, while the other does things on his laptop. Jungkook remembers what he had seen twice today, so he decided to get off of the bed. He waddled to Taehyung, causing the other to look at him.
"Oh, Kookie? What happe-" Taehyung is cut off as a pair of lips connects with his. His eyes widened. Jungkook is kissing him.

He's kiss-

"Tae! Oh-"