LWAL 22

News about a mermaid being seen dead on shore caused a ruckus

News about a mermaid being seen dead on shore caused a ruckus. Everybody was at the beach trying to see the body of the mermaid. As Taehyung saw this, he didn't want Jungkook out of the house. He didn't want him to be seen by everybody, he was scared. Jungkook, on the other hand, didn't know. Taehyung wanted to tell him but he was scared the younger would be more anxious. He was already anxious about people finding out. Taehyung would do anything to protect him...

To ease up Jungkook, he thought maybe he should take him to the sea. Well, the other have found out and was so nervous to even go out. Jungkook was hesitant at first, but he didn't wanna upset Taehyung, so he agreed. They got on the boat, which they had rented for only the two of them. They stayed there at the middle of the sea, staring at each other.

All of a sudden, someone screaming is heard and they looked back. Jungkook gasps, another boat hit theirs. His necklace came off and his legs got wet.
"Hyung" Jungkook says as his legs starts disappearing and turning to his tail. There were still people around and he was starting to get anxious.
"Hyung!" Jungkook says as he sees Taehyung trying to look for the necklace after seeing the other's situation.

"Fuck" Taehyung says, groaning as his head hit something after the boat hit them again.
"Are you guys doing this on purpose?!" Jungkook screamed at the people.
"Hyung" Jungkook says as he grabbed for Taehyung, the older was feeling dizzy by the impact. The people on the boat started laughing before hitting their boat again, causing it to tumble over.

The two fell in the water and Jungkook's legs had turned to his tail completely. Jungkook could see the necklace and he sees Taehyung, sinking. He was having hesitating. If he saves Taehyung, those people would see him as a merman. If he gets his necklace, Taehyung would drown. He takes a deep breath before finally deciding...