LWAL 7

Taehyung watches as Jimin cooked their dinner

Taehyung watches as Jimin cooked their dinner. He was so nervous and was also worried for Jungkook. The younger must be waiting for him. He gulped and decides to sneak out. But as he does so, Jimin stops him.
"Where are you going? The food's done?" Jimin says and Taehyung scratches his nape.
"Oh, I was just going to put these in my bedroom" Taehyung says and Jimin looked at him before nodding.

Taehyung let out a sigh of relief before walking out of the kitchen.
"He's been acting weird since I got here" Jimin says to himself but shrugged it off. On the other hand, Taehyung reaches his room. He got in and immediately went to the bathroom.
"Kookie?" He says, luckily he brought some spare fish that Jimin didn't cook.

The merman yawns, looking up before his eyes sparkled.
"Hyung!" Jungkook says, startled as Taehyung puts a finger over his lips.
"Shh... You need to be quiet, Kookie... There's someone downstairs and I don't want him to see you yet... He might get so shocked if he sees you have a fish tail" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods.
"Yum yum?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung smiled as he takes out the fishes.

Jungkook smiles widely before Taehyung gave him the fish.
"Here, I also brought you some more toys..." Taehyung says and Jimin's voice is heard.
"I got to go, Kookie... You enjoy your fish, hmm?" Taehyung says as he pats Jungkook's head before he left the bathroom. Jungkook is left there, enjoying the new toys and food.

Taehyung got down and is met with Jimin, who's sat down.
"What took you so long?" Jimin asks and Taehyung chuckles.
"I had to arrange some things... Let's dig in" Taehyung says as he bit his bottom lip. He's imagining what would happen once Jimin finds out about Jungkook.

He just hopes the other wouldn't take it badly.