LWAL 11

"Jungkook?!" Both of them said at the same time, they were both surprised

"Jungkook?!" Both of them said at the same time, they were both surprised. Jungkook, who they left as a merman, is now a human after they had came back. Jungkook made grabby hands towards them, pouting.
"Up!" Jungkook says, giggling. Jimin looked at Jungkook in confusion.
"Kookie, you managed to get down here by yourself... But why can't you stand up by yourself?" Jimin says as he looked at Jungkook and then seeing the dirt on his legs and some bruises forming.

"That's why... Wait, Tae... Have this ever happened before? I mean, I'd expect him to not know how to dress up since you know? He's basically naked without his tail" Jimin says and Taehyung shook his head. He helped Jungkook up, supporting him by wrapping an arm around his waist.
"Look, he put the shirt on backwards... He must've seen you dressing up" Jimin says, chuckling as he sees that the shirt is backwards.

"Aigoo, Kookie... Look at your legs, they're full of bruises now... We should also get your some underwear and pants" Jimin says as he pinches Jungkook's cheek. The other just smiled and watches as Jimin walked away. He decides to copy him, but failed, luckily Taehyung catches him. The merman-turned-human pouts, letting out a small huff.

"You'll get to it soon, Kookie... How did this happen?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook smiles.
"Dry!" Jungkook says as he touches his legs.
"Oh, you dried up?" Taehyung says and Jungkook nodded. Jimin eventually got back, holding an underwear along with some shorts.
"Here, put this on, Koo" Jimin says, Jungkook just looked at him in confusion.

"Okay, okay" Jimin says, chuckling before helping Jungkook. He then removes the shirt and put it back on properly.
"Wow, I didn't expect to see merman Jungkook into human Jungkook" Jimin says, laughing. Jungkook laughed also and grabbed onto Jimin as he tried to stand up on his own. He only ended up falling.

"Yeah, we'll need to practice with that... But first, we need to tend your scratches and bruises"

 But first, we need to tend your scratches and bruises"