LWAL 4

Taehyung walked inside his house with the merman in his arm

Taehyung walked inside his house with the merman in his arm. He was starting to panic as the merman was starting to dry off, he needed to be fast.
"Fuck... Oh... In my bathroom... I have a bathtub there... Once Jimin gets home, he won't see you if I use the main bathroom" He says and rushed to his bedroom. He got in with difficulty as he had to open the doors.

He rushes to the bathroom, opening it before placing the merman on the bathtub. He opens the faucet and let the cold water touch the merman's tail. Just like before, the merman looked at him in confusion.
"Do you not speak?" Taehyung asks and the merman kept quiet.

"Uhm... Can you tell me your name?" Taehyung says as he crouches down to the level where the merman didn't have to look up at him. The merman didn't respond and just made noises.
"Oh... Uh... You probably have some merman language and is not used to human language... How about this... I guess your name?" Taehyung says and the merman seems to understand it.

"Okay... Mark...?" Taehyung says, causing the merman to look at him in confusion.
"Fuck... That's an English name... How about Korean names?" Taehyung says, scratching his nape.
"Uh... Does your name start with Hyun? How about Hee? Yun? Lee? Tae? How about Jung?" With all of the first syllables Taehyung had suggested, only the last one made the merman nod.

"Jung... Hmm... Junghyun? Junghee? Jungkook...?" With that, the merman immediately flapped his tail, causing water to get Taehyung wet. He let out a gasp and the merman looked at him before laughing.
"Be happy you're cute... So your name is Jungkook?" Taehyung says, chuckling as he wipes his face with his shirt. The merman nodded and smiled widely.

"I'm Taehyung... Tae... Hyung"

 Hyung"