LWAL 9

Jimin being the biggest fan of cuteness, finds the merman cute and squealed, startling the merman

Jimin being the biggest fan of cuteness, finds the merman cute and squealed, startling the merman. Jungkook squeezes Taehyung's hand, a gesture to indicate he's nervous.
"Jimin, as much as I want you to squeal, you scared him" Taehyung says, huffing.
"Okay, okay... What does he usually eat?" Jimin asks and Taehyung looks at him in confusion.

"What are you planning?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook looked at them in confusion.
"I wanna make it up to him, he's so cute, I wanna get to know him" Jimin says, smiling as he stood in front of Jungkook, pushing Taehyung aside.

"What's your name?" Jimin asks and Jungkook looks at him and grabbed his hand.
"Oh, my goodness... Look, Tae! He's warming up to me" Jimin says but is startled as the merman bit his arm.
"Ow! Son of a bitch!" Jimin says, huffing as he looked at the merman who looked at him with an innocent smile.

"You! You probably taught him that!?" Jimin says, glaring at Taehyung as he pointed at him. Taehyung laughs as he gives Jungkook a thumbs up.
"Well, yeah... But he also did that to me" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"I'll let that go for now... I'll make him some delicious food... While you starve" Jimin says before patting the merman on the head.

Jungkook leans in to Jimin's touch, smiling.
"Aww, he just met you but he's already replacing me" Taehyung says, pouting.
"Taehyung!" Jungkook says, startling Taehyung.
"Did I just hear that, right? Kookie, you finally said my full name!" Taehyung says as he pushes Jimin aside, cupping the merman's cheeks. Jungkook just smiled and bopped his head side to side as he hears some music.

"Tae, don't you think Kookie have legs? I mean... What if he really have legs?"

"That's impossible... But what if...?"

?"