LWAL 20

"Why did you just disappear out of nowhere?" Taehyung asks as tears started to form in his eyes

"Why did you just disappear out of nowhere?" Taehyung asks as tears started to form in his eyes. Jungkook gasps as he stared at the older. He grabbed Taehyung's hands and smiled.
"I went back" Jungkook says and Taehyung nodded.
"I know that, but why? You didn't tell me anything... You... You just disappeared" Taehyung says as he sniffles.

"I'm sorry, hyungie" Jungkook says, sighing.
"I went back because I had to talk with my father" Jungkook says, they noticed that he's talking a full sentence now and not just small phrases.
"Is there any problem or anything? Wait, are you a prince? Are you going to be the next king of your kingdom?" Jimin says, gasping.

"Jimin, stop reading those stories you see" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"No, hyung" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Our place isn't a kingdom or anything, it's just a normal place just like the villages we've visited" Jungkook says, smiling.
"The reason I went back is because I needed advice and help from my parents" Jungkook says, which confused the both.

"But why that long?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook took out the necklace.
"This... This is our family heirloom... My auntie used this when she fell in love with a woman who's a human too, like you guys... But something bad happened and it had to be given back" Jungkook says and put on the necklace. A bright light appears and Jungkook's tail turned to legs.

Before Jungkook would not turn into a human when he's not fully dry but he's in the water, wet but his legs are showing. Jimin removed his jacket and put it over Jungkook's legs.

"She used this because she wanted to be a human to be with her human lover... And now I'm using it because I want to be a human... Because I fell in love with a human too..."