405. Dragon Soul

Acnologia is excited to see what Ben does right now. On another hand, the Spriggans are shocked by what they see. After all, Ben is transforming into something they never expected.

"Take Over! Dragon Soul!" chants Ben calmly as his magic power skyrockets.

Ben's body glows golden bright and that bright golden light gets bigger and bigger. He stops getting bigger after a while and finally, the light disappears. Ben has transformed into a massive Dragon with Golden scales all over his body.

Steams come out of Ben's Dragon body and the spots where his feet stand are melting. His Dragon body is very hot that the air around him is wavering. Even the Spriggans who are chained far from him can feel the heat and start sweating.

Ben looks very menacing with some spikes on his feet, tail, back, and neck. His horns are big, long, and have 3 branches each, making them look like a crown. He looks very intimidating yet dignified and majestic at the same time even though he doesn't have a front left leg, just like Acnologia.

"He turns into a Dragon?! Does that mean he has been Dragonized?" asks Ajeel in surprise.

"No, that is not a Dragonization. He is using Take Over Magic, he has a Dragon Soul," says Irene.

"You can do that?!" asks Brandish in surprise.

"If Dimaria can have a God Soul Take Over, then a Dragon Soul Take Over is also possible. If I'm not wrong, Mirajane, a Mage from Ishgar who is also Ben Cooper's wife has Satan Soul, a demon. God, Dragon, and Demon are 3 great Magical Creature races. If God and Demon can be taken over, then a Dragon should be able to be taken over too. The only problem now is to find the Dragon and somehow take its soul. That man has defeated some Dragons that came from the past, but I don't think any of them has this appearance," says Irene.

"He might've used his Sun Dragon Slayer Magic to create this Take Over," says August.

"Is that even possible?!" asks Dimaria.

"Do you know what he is called in Ishgar? He is mostly known as the Strongest Mage of Ishgar, but he has another title, an Unmatched Genius. I thought it was just an exaggeration because he is the pride of Ishgar. But now that claim seems to be true. At the age of 25, he already surpassed our Emperor and now he is going toe to toe against Acnologia. Both of them are hundreds of years monsters, yet he surpassed them both at that age," says August.

The Spriggans understand August's logic and they can't refute it. A monster among monsters, that's what they think about Ben now. They hate to admit it, but they know that only Ben can defeat Acnologia and they are under Ben's mercy now.

"So you've turned into a Dragon too, huh?" asks Acnologia while smirking.

"Well, in a sense," says Ben shortly while steams come out of his mouth.

He doesn't want to humor Acnologia now because he wants to test his new power immediately. This is the first time he will fight in this form, so he is really eager to test it. He has just completed this Magic 2 weeks ago, after all, so he doesn't have enough data yet.

'It still feels weird because I haven't used to this form with this size. But this is exciting,' thinks Ben while grinning widely.

Even in the face of his nemesis who almost killed him a few times, Ben can still get excited over their battle.

"HAHAHAHA, amusing, very amusing. I never expected this would happen. This is very amusing. Ben Cooper, I acknowledge you, you are the real deal, a truly strong individual," says Acnologia.

"Well thank you, but I don't need your acknowledgment, I need to take your life. So let's just start this, Acnologia," says Ben.

Acnologia just grins and looks at Ben. Then both of them rush at each other and a clash happens. Each of them sends a punch at the other and the punches collide, creating a very great impact because they are very powerful.