407. World Shaking

[Analization complete.]

"Good," says Ben while grinning.

Ben is grinning widely while looking at the spell that Acnologia made. But instead of preparing a spell with similar power, Ben only covers his whole body with his Sun Evil Dragon God's solar energy. A very hot red-black-gold flame-like solar energy covers his whole dragon body.

Acnologia's preparation has finished, so he shoots his spell. A massive blue ball is shot toward Ben at a very high speed. This attack is far more powerful than any attack Ben has ever faced in his whole life.

The blue energy ball hits Ben and he takes it with widely opened arms while grinning. He gets pushed back quite fast, but his grin still hasn't left his face. Then his muscles tense up and he covers the whole blue ball with his magic.

Out of Acnologia's and anyone's expectations, Ben throws the ball to the sky. He keeps his arms pointed at the blue ball and makes a holding motion. Ben is controlling his magic to keep the blue ball from exploding.

The blue ball flies very high until it reaches the planet's outer atmosphere. It looks like a small sun is floating above Earth Land, and it can be seen from the whole of Alakitasia & the surrounding continents. After Ben thinks that it's enough, he releases his magic and the blue ball explodes.

At first, everyone can only see the light of the explosion. But after a while, they hear the very loud sound of an explosion that makes their ears buzz. Lastly, the shockwave finally reaches the ground and a strong tremor shakes the whole Alakitasia.

Those who have evacuated are sighing in relief because they've made the correct choice. As for those who didn't evacuate, they see buildings crack and get destroyed by the shockwave and tremor. They themselves become victims of it, but many survive.

An explosion many kilometers above them can create such an effect. People can only imagine what will happen if that happened right on the ground. Well, just like what Ben thought, it would destroy the whole continent, eradicating it from the world map.

Ishgar's Mages who are moving to Alakitasia even need to stop. Their airships almost fell into the sea below because of the shockwave. Luckily, their airships are powerful enough because they used Ben's technology.

He only made Fairy Tail's airship personally, but the other airships were made by his men who have been taught very well. So even though their qualities are not as good as Fairy Ship, they are still strong enough to withstand that impact.

"Damn, we will face something like that?" asks Rogue with shaking eyes.

"Only if Ben fails to stop that thing. Let's hope that it will never happen. That man is our only hope, the world's hope," says Sting.

Strong Mages from other continents are also pondering about it now. Ishgar and Alakitasia have many powerful Mages, but other continents surely have even more powerful Mages. There are skies above skies, this is very true in this kind of world.

But even those powerful Mages that can shame Wizard Saints are shaking right now. The strongest magic from an individual who ended the era of Dragon singlehandedly is beyond their imagination. This is the true power of the strongest in the world.

If even those Mages from other continents are shaking, then the Spriggans take it worse. Brandish, Ajeel, Dimaria, and Invel passed out from the sheer pressure of Acnologia's magic explosion. Only August and Irene can stay conscious, but all of them suffer some internal damage because of the strong impact.

"I never thought an explosion in the sky can hurt us this much," says August.

"Yeah, he is far stronger than I remember and even stronger than what Zeref said," says Irene with shaking eyes.