436. Selene

Just as planned, Ben's Dragon Roar has attracted the Dragon Gods' attention. However, it also attracted the attention of other powerful beings all over the world. He knows it'll happen, but he doesn't care as long as those Dragons are coming.

Though he isn't sure if the Dragon Gods will come to his location. So he orders his clones that have found them to make sure they come. The clones are approaching the Dragon Gods to rile them up and make them come to his main body. They can find them easily because their magic power is too powerful to be hidden completely.

Now Ben just needs to wait for them to come to him themselves. But suddenly, his expression changes when one of his clones that approach one of the Dragon Gods sends a message to him. The clone tells him that the Dragon it met wants to talk to him.

He feels reluctant, but he also wants to know more about the Dragon Gods, so he agrees to talk. Ben teleports to the clone's location, surprising the Dragon God because she didn't feel his teleportation. It's a very instant movement even though he was so far away.

"This feeling, you were the one who made this world night all the time."

In front of Ben is not a massive Dragon, but a pretty blonde-haired woman. Though he knows from her magic power that she's definitely a Dragon. Other than her, there are also 4 people. From their magic power, Ben knows that they are Dragon Slayers, 5th Generation Dragon Slayers.

"A Dragon who lives with Dragon Slayers, not something I would see every day. It would make more sense if they are 1st Generation Dragon Slayers, but they are 5th Generation who ate Dragons. Now this is interesting."

"So you know about 5th Generation Dragon Slayers."

"Of course, I've met them, after all. A bunch of idiots who almost leave their humanity. Anyway, what do you want to talk about with me?"

"Ara, shouldn't we introduce ourselves first? Let me do it first. I am Selene, the Moon Dragon God."

"Moon Dragon? That explains why you could cover this planet with Moon energy. Well, I am Ben, son of Escanor, the Sun Dragon."

Selene is surprised to hear that because obviously, she knows Escanor. She has lived since the ancient time and Escanor was a famous Dragon whose tale was known by almost all Dragons. Although she was still very young when Escanor was still kicking, she still remembers one of the Dragons who was acknowledged as a God even by fellow Dragons.

"Son of Escanor? Boy, don't play with me. I won't just let that claim slide easily. Lord Escanor was the most respected Dragon of all time. He has passed a long time ago and there wasn't any word about him having a son, furthermore, a human as a son. I will kill you now if you don't explain yourself."

"Explain? Why should I explain it to you? I don't have such an obligation. Besides, are you sure you have what it takes to kill me?"

Ben releases his magic power to intimidate everyone there. The 4 Dragon Slayers who haven't said anything since the beginning widen their eyes as they fall onto the ground. They have cold sweat and can't breathe properly because of the sheer pressure from Ben's magic power.

Even Selene is suppressed by his magic power. It's not as bad as what the Dragon Slayers felt, but the pressure still makes Selene unable to move and cold sweat starts to form on her forehead. She never felt anything like this before, not even from Acnologia.

"Stop! Alright, let's talk calmly."

Ben stops his intimidation, so now all of them can breathe normally again.

"Talk quick, I have a business to attend to."

"By business, are you talking about the Dragon Gods? Your clone asked if I was one of the Dragon Gods and told me to prepare myself. Are you targeting the Dragon Gods?"