421. Power Show

After making the 5 Dragons down with their Dragon Roars, the 5 young Mages finally show themselves. They fall from the sky with their hands glowing with their magic auras. Then they slash their hands when they get quite close to the Dragons' necks.

Sharp magic blades come out of their hands as they use their Dragon Claws. Their attacks cut the Dragons' necks easily and slay the Dragons instantly. Then they land in front of the cut, sprayed by the blood of Dragons behind them.

Such a sight surprises the people of Guiltina who can't believe that these 5 young Mages have just killed 5 Dragons easily. Well, they used surprise attacks and Wendy has buffed them. But it's still very hard to cut through Dragons' scales, so it's a very impressive feat.

Guiltina's Dragon Slayers are exceptionally surprised because they know how hard it is to break through Dragons' scales even with Dragon Slayer Magic. But these young Mages made it look easy. They each defeated a Dragon with just 2 attacks.

"W-who are you guys?"

A Dragon Slayer from Guiltina asks, but the young Mages don't answer it. Then suddenly, their attention shifts to something flying in the sky. It's Ben's group's massive airship that flies slowly toward the fortress.

It will land on the spot where the Dragons got killed, so the 5 young Mages move the Dragons' dead bodies. They kick or punch the carcasses using feet or fists coated with their magic. It surprises Guiltina people even more because Dragons' bodies are surely heavy, yet they move those just like that.

The massive airship lands and it looks even bigger when it lands. The airship is taller than the fortress wall and it is very wide because it has 2 big compartments on its sides. Even in Guiltina, they never saw an airship this big before.

Ben comes out of the airship's roof and looks at the people who defend the fortress. He is trying to show off a little for the first impression, so he carries a pair of cool swords on his back. If he looks like a powerful person, then the negotiation will surely get easier.

"Which one of you is the leader here?"

Some people are pointing their weapons at Ben out of wariness, but then an old man with a very thick beard tells them to stop and comes forward. "I am the current leader here. My name is Elefseria."

"Hoh, a Dragon Slayer, a Dragonized one at that. And your Dragon Slayer Magic is quite interesting if I must say."

Elefseria is very surprised that Ben knows he is a Dragon Slayer. He also assumes that Ben knows his type of Dragon Slayer Magic already from the way Ben talks.

"May I ask who you are?"

"Name's Ben Cooper, I am a Mage from Ishgar."

Now Elefseria is very shocked because he has heard of Ben. In fact, he always wants to meet Ben for a long time since the Dragon invasion. But then he heard that Ben was killed by the Dragon after defending Ishgar for a few years.

"Oho, it seems you have heard of me."

"Yes, but I thought you have died in the war."

"Well, there's a circumstance regarding that, but I'm here now. So, how about we talk while eating, old man?"

"I understand, let's talk in the castle while my men dispose of the Dragon corpses."

"No worry, I will handle it."

Chains of light come out of Ben's hands and stab the Dragon corpses. Then the corpses shine brightly before they shrink and become lacrima crystals. The 5 young Mages take the crystals and give them to Ben under people's shocked eyes.