431. Dragon King's 2nd Defeat

Ben has succeeded to stop Acnologia's barrage of attacks only using his axes. His arms are glowing brightly as it is covered by golden solar energy. He coated them with solar energy as he started moving at unimaginable speed, chasing the speed of light to break all the incoming attacks.

His concentration was very deep and even now he is still fully concentrated that his only focus is Acnologia who looks pissed that Ben is unscathed. That's not the only reason Acnologia is pissed. Irene's enchantments have disappeared too, so his power has dropped.

However, he still has more raw power than Ben, but not by much. Still, it's a bad thing for him because Ben could fight him when he was strengthened, so it would be easier for Ben now that he is weaker than before. Things are looking bad for Acnologia.

'I can't sense my control on Irene. Damn bitch really got defeated. The other Dragons are still under my control, so it should be fine. But this guy is a very big problem. I never thought he would be this powerful in just a few years.'

Acnologia finally starts to think more about this battle after Irene's enchantments are gone. He didn't think much and only attacked Ben using his strong magic because he was confident in his power. But now that the enchantments are gone, he becomes very wary of Ben.

Ben is confused when he sees Acnologia stays silent and hesitates to attack him. But then he finds out the reason behind it and he can't help but smirks widely. Irene has been defeated, to be precise, the controlled Irene has been defeated.

A while ago before Ben stopped all Acnologia's attacks and the ethernano in the atmosphere was chaotic, Wendy used an enchantment that utilized runes on Irene who got controlled by Acnologia. That control was weakened and Wendy tried to break it.

Wendy is a talented enchantress and Ben has taught her very seriously since they were young. So breaking a weakened control is something she obviously can do even though it's cast by Acnologia. Even Irene was surprised that Wendy could break Acnologia's control without any problem.

"Just as Ben nii-san predicted, it's a Subordination Magic, but it's specified to Dragons and it has a much more powerful effect."

"You, just who are you?"

"Wendy Marvell, a Fairy Tail Mage."

"Fairy Tail? Wait, that's not what I meant. How could you break that control under that situation?"

"I don't think you should be worried about that matter, Irene Belserion. You are still our enemy right now even though Acnologia doesn't control you anymore. I won't let you go unless you make your standing clear."

The Dragon Hunters are surrounding Irene and point their weapons at her. She looks around and sighs because it hasn't been over yet even though she has been freed from Acnologia.

"Right, the war is still going on. I will say this clearly. I don't want to be your enemy anymore. My enemies are Acnologia and those Dragons. If you let me go, then I will help you defeat the remaining Dragons."

"How can I trust you?"

"I don't know, I can't show anything that will make you believe me. But I will tell you that those Dragons were my enemies in the past when I was still a human. Acnologia has been my target for hundreds of years. That's why I won't let them go now that I have the chance. Also, the one who fights Acnologia, I felt more fear of him than Acnologia."

Wendy ponders a little about it and decides to contact Ben using the telepathy magic she learned a few months ago from Ben. She tells him everything that happened and asks for his advice. Ben smirks widely when he hears Wendy because now he knows why Acnologia is very wary.