3.Anika and Kiara

Anika

"Hey Kaira, I got the opportunity to work in Wisdom wings school." I shouted immediately after receiving the email from the school.

""Wow that's awesome Anika. Congrats" kaira said and hugged me.

"Check your email girl" I say as she had also applied in the same school.

She checked her phone and a smile appeared on her face.

She cutely nodded.

"This is the moment to cherish. Now both of us will be together even at school."

Kaira and me had been together ever since both of us joined college. We stay in Pune far from our hometowns to get good education and now gòod jobs.

We were completing the required education to become qualified teachers. I have got a degree to teach kindergarten children while Kiara is a Maths teacher.

"Hey Anika, Wisdom wings school is far way from our place. How will we manage." Kiara spoke the real fact.

"Don't worry dear, the date of joining is 10 days later. Let's change our house in the meantime. Somewhere close to school." I assured her.

1 Week later

Both of us had finally chosen a flat on rent after vising many in the area. It was well furnished and in a good Society as well as close to school.

We got all our belongings shifted to our new home yesterday. Both of us were busy setting the living room, kitchen, as well as our rooms. Yes we had different rooms here since it was a 2 BHK.

"Hey Anika, did you notice there was a big hospital closeby."

"Yes It was Sunshine Hospital. But what do we have to do with that"

"Expect the fact you are afraid to go to that place when you are sick." Kaira said making me pisssed off.

"You talk on nonrelevant topics Kiara. Let's go shopping, we need so many things for our home as well as ourselves."

Our shopping list was ready.
From new crockeries, utensils to new clothes, shoes, bags, makeup and stationary.

I got seated in the driver's seat of my car and kiara beside me as I drove off to the mall.

"We have so many things to buy. I think one 1 full day will fall short."

"Ya we will do fast. Just keep grabbing whatever we see on the store which falls on our list."

"From where will we start"

"Shoppers stop would be good idea. Let's get new outfits first."

We reach the mall and start shopping.

After 6 hours

Our shopping didn't come to an end but we felt content. We had taken a small break in the between to grabsome snacks.

"Let's leave yar or I will get sick." Kiara said looking all tired.

"Just sit here. I pay for these cosmetics and then we will go." I said while going to the counter for the final bill of the day.

"Let's go." I said and leave the mall.

We reach home shortly after and take out our stuff out.

Kurta and pants set
Makeup products like moisturiser,lipstick, nail paints and such
1 bag and shoe each
Some stationary like markers, highlighters and pens.
Some western clothes too
2 sarees each since we will be supposed to wear them during annual meet and PTM.

We bought some crockeries too for our kitchen like cups for tea and coffee mugs, new glasses for drinks and mocktails. And some utensils for cooking too.

"We went a little far away. All of this cost us high." I said looking at our shopping.

"Relax Anika, we have done this after a long time. And we have checked the cost of each and every item. We didn't buy anything beyond our budget." She tried to reason it.

"Yep you are right. I wish I could get the shoes you bought today. It is so nice." I said regretting that my size wasn't available.

"Both of us won't wear the same shoes. Your shoes are also good." Kiara said making me nod.

"I liked your bag so much. It was a good choice." Kiara said holding and checking the bag once again.

"Yep. The bag Is really good."

"Let's order something for dinner. I am too tired to make anything." Kiara says picking up bills and keeping it all together.

We ended up ordering pizza. Not an healthy choice we know. But we very seldom order food from outside so we picked the unhealthy side.

The doorbell rang and I opened the gate to take our pizza delivery.

I saw 2 men entering the house right in front of us. I didn't see their faces but could notice that they were in scrubs something which the doctors wear.

May be they work in the hospital closeby. What do I have to do with them.

I don't like doctors. They don't care for patients. They just need paychecks.

I take the pizza delivery and close the door.
Putting on a new movie both of us sat together enjoying our meal.

We still had 3 more days to join our school.

Hope for the best.

Please vote and comment too. I appreciate them all.

I wait for these once I update.

Follow me if you like me updating.

Do you all like reading my work. I devote my precious time to write. I won't bother to give my time if it doesn't serve any purpose.

Which book do you want me to update next ? This book or the earlier one? Or both?