15.Who needs the vaccines

All of them are served the fruit salad. Aarav had changed and was now on t-shirt and pants, making Anika comfortable.

Anika and Aarav were seated in the middle. But before kiara could sit beside Anika, Harsh occupies the seat. Therefore, Kiara sits beside Aarav.

"You won't complain, Anika, for giving you boring options to eat." Aarav acts playful with Anika.

"C'mon, we eat healthy food max times. It was just one time we ate pizza and you got to know about it. That was even before we met." Anika says, now getting comfortable in their home.

"Anika, can you share with me how you manage to handle kids. I heard you are a pro in it.I need some advice to handle my pateints who are kids." Harsh asks Anika.

"Well, someone's flattering me, I see, we need to keep kids involved in doing something so that they forget to disturb us." Anika says, grabbing a fruit piece in the fork.

" Interesting, what more."

"Involving them in conversations works the best. They also learn to express themselves in this way."-" I am listening"

"Sample topics to discuss with child are the favourite dress/toys/ books/colours, how they spend their holidays, favourite gods their teachings.... since you are a doctor, you can also talk about what does the kid do at school."

As Anika was talking to Harsh, Aarav spoke to kiara.

"Hey Kiara, you didn't skip meals after that."

"No, of course not."

"You know what many people try to skip going to the doctor when they need to. Try to make up by faking excuses."

"Oh!! really"

"Just remember that everyone should visit a doctor when they feel something unusual. A condition caught on time is much better than caught later as it progresses with time."

"I understand what you are saying. Please exaggerate, anything specific related to me?"

"Yes , actually related to you, I had come to your home when you were in your period. I could notice your pain. Don't misinterpret me, but it's part of my job and nothing else." - "Of course, I understand it. What should I do now?"

"You can visit a gynaecologist to rule out any possibility. Maybe it's nothing. But getting it checked is no harm." - " Thanks for advice, I will consider going."

They all finish their fruit salad, also discussing what they would like for dinner.

Anika and kiara didn't want to go out, so they ended up ordering food for dinner.

Aarav and Harsh go towards the kitchen, leaving the girls to chat in the hall.

"Aarav, should we get our vaccines now or after they go?"
"Yes, let's do it. Anika won't come to know."

"Aarav, did you bring the vaccines?" - "Yes, flu vaccine is urgent for me now. How could I forget when you reminded me multiple times."

Harsh takes out the packet containing two syringes and 2 vials. He took out the syringe and was about to load it when he saw the vial wasn't of the influenza vaccine.

It was the HPV vaccine.

"You will take this?"Harsh says, showing him the vial.

"How did this happen? I told the nurse to bring the influenza vaccine."

"It's a mistake. That's why we should always check the label before injecting. "

"Oh, now i understand. Remember the 2 twin girls who had come for a checkup in our hospital today. My nurse was carrying a similar packet for them. She exchanged it with ours. I had seen the girls, must be 20- 21. Perfect age to get the hpv vaccines if they had not gotten it in their teenage years."