17. Aarav needs to heel 💉

Kiara's room

Harsh was sitting beside her when Aarav was there in the living room tackling Anika.

"You and Aarav were supposed to take vaccines, not us. How did this happen. Was it unexpected, or did you know beforehand?"

"We got these vaccines delivered by mistake, so we decided to give you both these vaccines. Ours is still left to be taken. It was unplanned."

"O really, but I thank God that it is over."

"This was just the first dose, 2 doses still left."

"Oh no, at least for today, I can be happy. This hand is paining a lot."

"The hand pains a lot for a few days in this one. That's why it was in your left hand. Apply ice pack. But you feeling otherwise ok na"

"Yes, I am feeling fine."

"I saw Aarav, and you were busy talking something serious when we were having our fruit salad."

"Yes, he was telling me how to decide when should we go see a doctor."

"Oh, I see getting a piece of advice from Aarav. Always keep in mind to whatever he said and try to follow it."

Kiara got silent and started thinking about Aarav asking her to visit a gynaec. She knew her periods were not regular and very painful, too.

Maybe she should visit a gynaec.

"Harsh, will you come here? Give me my vaccine in front of Anika. She has to see that it's not a big deal." They hear Aarav's voice.

"Something is cooking. Aarav wants to have his vaccine in front of Anika. I will leave now. Inform us if you or Anika feel unwell."

"Ok, I will inform."

Harsh leaves after bidding her goodbye to see a scene he hadn't expected. Anika was on the coach almost about to panic as Aarav was busy preparing two shots.

"No, Aarav, it's enough. I won't see such things."- "What will happen if you look. It's nothing to be afraid of."

"No, I said, I took it, that's enough. I can't see it. Please do such stuff at your home."

"Ok, I agree. I am going for now just because you insisted. Remember to call us if you or kiara feel unwell."

"Yes, i will. Now go. But how will you take our care when you are also going through the same situation."

"We are obliged. If we don't, then who will." Aarav says, leaving with Harsh.

They gave each other their vaccines and went to bed.

Next Day- At Night.

Aarav and Harsh had an off today as they had taken their vaccines yesterday.

Aarav checked upon the girls frequently during the day. Both of them were feeling fairly ok and not disturbed post the vaccines. Only their hands were paining for which nothing could be done except cold packs which they did.

But Aarav was not feeling very good. He had a fever during the evening, which was common after the flu vaccine. But he didn't tell anyone as he didn't want Anika to know that it was the vaccine, which caused him to have a fever.

All 4 of them were having dinner at Anika's house.

"Perfect dinner for today- khichdi. Light as well as healthy, " Aarav said as he started eating.

"Sometimes it feels good to have Khichdi too," Anika said while serving.

Aarav notices Harsh eyes were on him. Soon after that, Harsh placed his hands on Aarav's forehead when the girls weren't looking at them. He then glared at him without speaking anything.