5.Childhood incident 💉

Aarav

"Anika my friend from childhood. She was really afraid of injections at that time. I just recalled an incident which happened in our childhood."

"Tell me what happened that day?"

"This happened when we were I think 10 years old. Both of us had to get some vaccines updated. My parents were busy so I was going with Anika's father to the doctor."

"Visit to the doctor without parents." He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes I was a responsible kid. My parents trusted Anika's father. My mom had told me to behave and not to create any scene."

"Go ahead I am listening."

"I went inside first with uncle. She was waiting outside. I was afraid but holding up. The doctor checked me and gave me the 2 shots. They were painfull but i tried to remain calm. After which i went outside."

"Which 2 shots?" Harsh asked me as if I knew.

"I was a kid yar that time not a doctor." I said and started recalling the events that followed.

Flashback starts

Anika to me - How many shots you got? 1 or 2?

Me - 2

Anika - In your arm

Me - No Anika what are asking seriously

Anika giggled

She is so cute that all my anger vanishes.

I just give her a glare.

Anika - OK I am sorry baba. Is it still hurting.

Uncle came outside due to which I couldn't tell her that it hurt a lot.

Uncle to Anika - Come inside Anika the doctor wants to check your vitals.

Anika - But why, I came along only for Aarav na.

Uncle gave me a look so i understood what's the issue. She doesn't know about her vaccines yet.

Uncle to Anika - C'mon Anika there is nothing wrong in getting checked up.

Anika - OK Papa

They went inside and after 10 mins I heard
Anika screaming that she doesn't want any injections.

Soon after she came running and trying to go out of the clinic. I acted fast and caught her.

Anika - leave me Aarav you are my friend right.

I didn't say anything and just held her. The vaccines which i had taken began to hurt more. She had more energy than me at that moment. She managed to get out of my hold. But luckily Uncle took her in his arms.

Anika- leave me Papa. Do something Aarav. She cried.

She wasn't leaving my hand and I got dragged in the doctor's cabin.

They made her lie down in the table on her stomach. Everything in front of me. The doctor pulled down her skirt and wiped her hip and and injected the first shot.

It was time taking and she was thrashing her legs and screaming on the top of her lungs to leave her alone. I felt for her.

I was watching which I was not supposed to. The medicine was going into her body so slowly.

Soon after the first shot, the doctor pulled her other side skirt and injected the 2nd one without giving a break. This was also lengthy as the 1st one.

I had just taken them and I knew it hurts a lot.
The doctor rubbed both the spots a little after giving it.

Uncle to Anika - Calm down Anika. It was for your own good. And it is over.

He was slowly rubbing both the spots.

After shouting and screaming and moving her body so much, she got tired and stopped all of it. She had just endured 2 painfull shots and that too by being held down.

Anika- Papa, Aarav I am angry from both of you. Her anger doesn't seem to go away all of a sudden.

Flashback ends.

Harsh - Will you now tell me what you just recalled in your dreams.?

I laughed and told him the whole story.

I was just thinking if i meet her someday and she comes to know that I am a doctor how will she react. Since she hates doctors.

Want a change in POV? Kaira and Harsh POV?

Would you like to see both the doctors treating hospital patients in between. Some small parts?

How do you foresee Anika and Aarav's first meet after so long gap?

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.