|| The Dark Mark

A/N : i didn't write what happened in the match bc its kinda useless to the plot and i dont feel like writing allat but its just the same as the movies

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Laughter echoed within the tent as Fred and George twirled around a disappointed and rosy-cheeked Ron, his face matching the hue of his hair. Krum had lost the match, and that stung for Ron, who held the Quidditch player in high regard.

"There's no one like Krum!" Ron growled defensively.

"Krum?" Fred mocked.

"Dumb Krum?" George chimed in.

"He's like a bird, the way he rides with the wind," Ron rasped out, his words drowned by the playful chants of 'Silly Krum' from Fred and George, who continued their dance around him.

"He's more than just an athlete!" Ron muttered, a hint of admiration in his voice. "He's an artist!"

"I think you're in love, Ron," Ginny chuckled, giving his shoulder a playful pat.

"Oh shut up!" Ron sneered.

"Admit it, mate," Y/N teased, leaning casually against the sturdy tent pole. "You've been yapping about him non-stop since the match began."

"How could I not? He's fantastic!" Ron grumbled, surrendering to defeat with a sigh.

"Sure thing," Y/N snorted. Before she could say more, a loud crash from outside the tent made her jump.

"Sounds like the Irish are celebrating," Fred laughed, but his amusement was short-lived as a series of piercing screams followed.

"I don't think it's the Irish," Y/N muttered, her brow furrowing. "Where's Mr. Weasley, anyway—?"

"Stop!" Arthur exclaimed, waving his hands frantically with a panicked expression. "We've gotta get out of here, now!"

"But Hermione—" Y/N mumbled, her eyes wandering through the tent, searching for signs of the bushy-haired girl.

"Hermione is outside," Arthur interjected. "Now go!"

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

"Death Eaters!" Someone screamed the moment Y/N, Ron, and Harry exited the tent.

In response, Arthur swiftly assigned roles to everyone, directing Fred and George to guard Ginny. Y/N, still surveying the scene, felt a pair of hands wrap around hers. Relief flooded over her as she locked eyes with a familiar freckled Gryffindor.

"Y/N!" Hermione gasped, her face reflecting a whirlwind of thoughts.

"Hermione—"

"Let's move!" Harry urged.

Y/N nodded, holding Hermione tighter, and they dashed through the tents. Smoke and fire swirled around like ghostly apparitions, accompanied by ominous stomps and strange noises. Glancing to the side, Y/N spotted a group of hooded figures with torches and skull masks.