|| Fight

A/N : do u guys like my new writing style or do you prefer the old one

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

          Y/N sat on the chair in Harry's room. She was supposed to be in Hermione's to just hangout — but it was locked. So Y/N chilled in Harry's for the meantime as she waited for Hermione to arrive.

         The door creaked open and Y/N turned around to see if it was Harry but her face fell in disappointment when a familiar red-head came into sight. 

         "What are you doing here?" Ron's voice carried a hint of annoyance as he eyed Y/N.

         "I'm waiting for Hermione," Y/N replied casually. "What about you?"

         "It's my dorm," Ron deadpanned, his tone bitter. "In case you forgot. But who would remember little old Ronald anyways?"

          Y/N furrowed her eyebrows at him. Straightening her back, she turned the chair around to face Ron. "Excuse me for forgetting about a git who forgot to inform his friends about facing dragons."

          "What are you talking about?" Ron said, his voice cracking. 

          "Don't play dumb," Y/N retorted, she got up from the chair and crossed her arms. "Hagrid told me that your brother Charlie showed you the dragons!"

          "Well, yeah," Ron said defensively. "But what does that have to do with you?"

           Y/N pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration. "Ron, why else would they have five dragons in cages? Didn't it occur to you that there are also five champions?"

         Ron's face fell into a realization and his face turned white. "Well — if I knew I would've told you."

        "Is that so?" Y/N scowled, taking his words with a grain of salt. "Seems a bit too convenient, don't you think?"

         Y/N grabbed for her coat and wrapped it around her shoulders when she got the text from  Hermione telling her to come over. Ron watched from across the room, he looked like he wanted to say something; but he couldn't bring himself to say it. 

         "You and Harry are both cheats, you know that?" Ron's accusation rang out as Y/N had one foot out the door.

        "Excuse me?" Y/N whirled around, her eyes flashing with anger.      

        "I said what I said," Ron said. "You're cheats — through and through."

        "You're a fucking cunt, you know that, right?" Y/N scoffed out, walking towards him with her fists clenched.