|| Girlfriend

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

         "Even after fighting a dragon, you're still willing to do what Hermione says?" Ron snorted as he walked outside the tent with Y/N, Harry, and Hermione.

         "Hermione is stronger than any dragon," Y/N shrugged her shoulders.

          "Corny," Harry rolled his eyes.

          "Is that Cho I see?" Hermione pointed past Harry's shoulder.

          Harry composed himself as soon as Hermione mentioned Cho. He straightened his back, fixed his fringe, and cleared his throat.

          "She's not there, you blind idiot," Y/N nudged his shoulder with a hearty chuckle.

          "Arses," Harry said under his breath.

          "Maybe when you two get yourselves a girlfriend — you'll understand," Y/N shot Harry and Ron teasing smirks, which were responded to by middle fingers and sneers.

          "But we aren't girlfriends," Hermione said. "You haven't asked me to be yours yet."

          Hermione was becoming more bold. After days of careful attention, Y/N noticed the Gryffindor subtly wanting to make it official. Y/N nodded, then put her arm around Hermione's shoulder. "Not yet."

          They neared the end of the enclosure and Y/N unwrapped herself from Hermione. The Gryffindor frowned but brushed it aside — Y/N was having her moment. After Y/N left to be healed, they dragged the Aquamara away. Once the large lizard was gone, Y/N could see the judges raised in high golden chairs.

           "The marks are out of ten," Harry said. "I got forty."

          Hunching over, Y/N squinted her eyes and put her hand over her forehead to get a better view. The first judge — Madame Maxine — raised her wand in the air and a long silver ribbon shot out of it, twisted into a figure of nine.

          "She gave Harry an eight," Ron said.

          Crouch was the next to raise his wand and shot a number nine in the air. The next, Dumbledore, pulled up a nine as well. The crowd cheered louder — Y/N smirked to herself.

          Ludo Bagman — eight.

         Hermione observed the smirk on Y/N's face fade. Hermione said, "It's okay," but she could tell Y/N wasn't convinced.

         The last to raise his wand, Karkaroff, met Y/N's gaze as he did — five.

         The judges announced the scores for each champion, and Krum, Y/N, and Harry were all tied for first place. She took a sharp breath, shot Igor a nasty glare, excused herself, and then stormed off with Harry to the tent.