|| The Goblet of Fire

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

"Your attention, please!" Dumbledore's voice cut through Y/N's thoughts. 

"Eternal Glory," put Dumbledore simply. "That's what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament. But to do this, that student must survive three tasks—three extremely dangerous tasks."

"For this reason, the Ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule," Dumbledore continued. "To explain all this, we have the Head of the Department of International Magical Co-operation: Mr. Bartemius Crouch."

Crouch made his way through the crowd, but Y/N's focus shifted to the door behind him—an uneasy feeling gnawed at her from the inside out, like the feeling she had at the Quidditch World Cup when the Death Eater cast the Dark Mark.

Then, thunder struck, and students gasped as rain poured through the roof. A wisp came through from the scrutinized door, and suddenly, the rain vanished. Y/N's eyes fixed on a plump, blonde-headed old man with one eye and clad in a dirty trench coat.

"Mad-Eye Moody," Y/N exclaimed, recognizing the man from her visits to the Ministry of Magic with Caspian—although something felt different about him, as if he were an entirely different person.

"Alastor Moody?" Luna inquired.

"Blimey, I keep forgetting you're there," Y/N gasped, glancing over at Luna, whose big blue eyes were focused on her intently. "Yeah, he's an Auror."

"I've heard that half the cells in Azkaban are filled thanks to him," mentioned a girl from Ilvermorny. 

Y/N nodded. "Mad hatter."

All eyes were on Moody as he grunted his way to the front with the rest of the Professors before Crouch awkwardly stepped forward and continued his speech.

"The Ministry has concluded that, for their own safety, no student under the age of sixteen shall be allowed to put forth their name for the Triwizard Tournament—" Crouch wasn't even finished before the students immediately started to groan and boo his speech.

"Silence!" Dumbledore declared, and the Great Hall grew quiet. Dumbleodre raised it wand  and pointed it at the pillar next to him, then with a tap it started to melt and revealed a Goblet from the inside.

The goblet had a blue fire hover over it's rim. The students started at in an awe. Dumbledore cleared his throat and shouted, "The Goblet of Fire!"

"Anyone wishing to submit themselves to the tournament, need only write their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thurdsday night."

"The Triwizard Tournament has begun."

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

"Are you alright, Y/N?" Ron inquired as they strolled through the halls, noticing a hint of tension in the girl.